test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Repel Demons

devnullloredevnulllore Posts: 36Member Arc User
Hail fellow adventurers,

I am talking to Bruenor Battlehammer now and doing the rep-eatables. In his dialog he says (Complete the Maze Engine campaign task "Repel Demons") but it is grayed out. I do not have a quest called that but in the campaign list it says I do not have the required items. What do I need to do to continue this campaign?

Cheers,
Chastain Dragonsyre

Cheers,
Chastain Dragonsyre
Hero of Neverwinter
Retribution Paladin of the realm
Siring quality Dragons for mounts and pets

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Posts: 5,706Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    You need 5 "Tales of Adventures".
  • devnullloredevnulllore Posts: 36Member Arc User

You need 5 "Tales of Adventures".

Ok, well how do I get those? I have seen none as a reward or a drop.

Cheers,
    Chastain Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Posts: 1,744Member Arc User
    you get one tale for doing the "supporting the factions" daily from Bruenor. If 1/day is too slow for you, you can use Genie's Gift and buy the currency from the trader near Bruenor.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Posts: 849Member Arc User
    You will keep going to Bruenor Battlehammer once a day and accepting his repeatable tasks. The wiki has this outline for you to follow. Tales of Adventure are only obtainable once per day, making the campaign a currency time gate of more than 30 days for each of your characters. It is one of the quicker campaigns and considered not worth much buying a campaign completion token. If you are in a hurry, they can be purchased for AD in the Auction House cheaper than the zen store.

At the end of the campaign, you get the "Ballad of Baphomet" a weekly repeatable that gives 4,500 raw AD.
    play.gif
  • greywyndgreywynd Posts: 3,440Member, NW M9 Playtest Arc User
    Without Genie's Gifts The Maze Engine takes about a month to complete. That's the rough standard for all campaigns.
    Better to be a white knight than a knight with no honor.

With your shield or on it.
    What is Genies Gift? Where can I but the tales of adventure?

Cheers,
    Chastain Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter

From lock box and you can also buy it from AH but it is expensive.
  • alfa1777alfa1777 Posts: 6Member Arc User
    Genie gift is a currency, you can get that from lock boxes and code offerts, and you can used that to buy some bags that give you tokens for the campains

I checked the AH but no luck. I rarely use locked boxes, with the exception of the basic doped ones. Drop rates in this game are horrible. I've played 4 chars to lvl 70 and beyond, two of them painfully grinding and picking up everything that dropped and never found anything very useful.

Cheers,
    Chastain Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
    edited April 18

I checked the AH but no luck. I rarely use locked boxes, with the exception of the basic doped ones. Drop rates in this game are horrible. I've played 4 chars to lvl 70 and beyond, two of them painfully grinding and picking up everything that dropped and never found anything very useful.
    You did not search the right place in AH or typed the wrong name. There are a lot but very expensive.
    Personally, I never use that once although I stashed a few because I don't see the value using them. Getting through this campaign was easy although it takes some clock time (not my play time). I did that for 6 characters.