test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weeks played for 20k damage once per 60 seconds... Elven Boon 4

axyremaxyrem Member Posts: 41 Arc User
edited April 2019 in PvE Discussion
Thank you for wasting my lifetime with your stoneaged Sharandar Boons . I should have known better and checked Wiki before playing weeks for the Sharandar Boons...

Now i end up after weeks of grinding Sparks with a either 20.000 Heal or Damage once per Minute... (Boon 4)

Once per minute !! What is that ? 0.1% of damage ? for weeks of grinding ?

Developers guys are you serious ???

You let me play weeks to get these Feydark Sparks in hope i get something great and all i get is this ?

This game laughs about 20.000 damage oncer 60 seconds.....

Alll these weird Stoneaged 60 second Cooldown Powers, Boons etc etc have to be fixed to something better.

Half these powers damage or even quarter it and make it weaker but please go away with all these long cooldown powers.

We are in 2019 now, people dont want to wait minutes until something minimal special happens in games anymore..

Honestly i am out until Undermountain and if you screw up companions even more with MOD 16 instead of imrpoving their lousy AI/Pathfinding
then i just remove this game off my computer finally and put my VISA/Paysafe card back into my wallet......

This game is fun every time i come back after 1-2 years break but then after 4-6 weeks the same happens >>> i Quit

Usually Item Level ~11.500 is the point where this game starts to become extremely boring to me...

(no, no native English)

Comments

• Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    axyrem said:

Thank you for wasting my lifetime with your stoneaged Sharandar Boons . I should have known better and checked Wiki before playing weeks for the Sharandar Boons...

Now i end up after weeks of grinding Sparks with a either 20.000 Heal or Damage once per Minute... (Boon 4)

Once per minute !! What is that ? 0.1% of damage ? for weeks of grinding ?

Developers guys are you serious ???

You let me play weeks to get these Feydark Sparks in hope i get something great and all i get is this ?

This game laughs about 20.000 damage oncer 60 seconds.....

Alll these weird Stoneaged 60 second Cooldown Powers, Boons etc etc have to be fixed to something better.

Half these powers damage or even quarter it and make it weaker but please go away with all these long cooldown powers.

We are in 2019 now, people dont want to wait minutes until something minimal special happens in games anymore..

Honestly i am out until Undermountain and if you screw up companions even more with MOD 16 instead of imrpoving their lousy AI/Pathfinding
    then i just remove this game off my computer finally and put my VISA/Paysafe card back into my wallet......

This game is fun every time i come back after 1-2 years break but then after 4-6 weeks the same happens >>> i Quit

Usually Item Level ~11.500 is the point where this game starts to become extremely boring to me...

(no, no native English)

You know the grind to complete campaigns is going to take longer come mod 16. It will take you 2x longer to complete anything as combat has been slowed down. Boons in mod 16 also are not as impactful as they are in the current game. You simply should just leave now instead of waiting around IMO.

I have to state that if a player that keep coming back feel campaigns value are not worth it now, imagine how players will feel come mod 16. If players complain now about how long it takes to complete campaigns, player will be upset even more come mod 16 when it takes 2x longer for a lesser award than they have now on the live server.

What this players is stating will become even more common once mod 16 lands; players will be upset about time invested into the game for weak campaign boons or time to complete the campaign boons for their inferior bonuses.

• Options
    axyremaxyrem Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    i am talking about pointless Boons like Sharandars Boon 4 which activates once per 60 seconds and does nothing.....

i dont even know if i am willing to waste more of my life time for this game..
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    That boon will not be a boon is a few weeks. It will simple be a boon point you can spend in the new boons.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    greywynd said:

That boon will not be a boon is a few weeks. It will simple be a boon point you can spend in the new boons.

Which overall are inferior to what we have now. Sad the devs simply continue to get strikes instead of hits with this update. The only hits they achieved are companion changes, buffing/debuffing changes (basically almost completely removing them), and making tanking/healing a thing.

HOWEVER....in MSVA, CoDG, T9, CR, FBI, and MSPC I do heal as a DC. I use ASTRAL SEAL and DIVINE GLOW to heal during those runs. At time I use Bastion of Health do to the group makeup to add extra healing. I see so many DC's use Astral Shield but with how often I'm using AA Astral Shield is worthless but Bastion Health is better given that it provides a nice HoT that can help out the group.

The issue is not that DC/OP were not healing, the issue was that the META group was making content to EASY...the simpliest and easiest way to fix that problem was by not allow power sharing of a DC and OP to stack, modify damage buffs to be additive vs. multipliers. These fixes would have fixed many of the issues. Another thing is make it so that you cannot bring along two healers into a group or two tanks. I mean having an OP and a GF both running a tank should not be allowed or having a DC and a Healadin should also not be allowed.

The devs could have kept the game in its current state and fix many of the buff/debuff issues simply by doing what I listed above. The companion issues would have been resolved with the updates they are doing to companions in mod 16.

This would have kept in play all of the class feats that we have or at least a modified version of it. It would been more ideal IMO but the devs felt that a full revamp was required to get the game fixed, and the full revamp IMO has more issues and bugs than the current game state. Oh well, soon enough the current game state will be the wonder of mod 16.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    If you don't get boon 4, you won't have boon 5.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    Sharandar's comparatively painless.
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User

Sharandar's comparatively painless.

Yeah, I have 12 characters that have now completed it (most with a Signet of Patronage) , and its harmless and you can get through it even with a low geared character really fast. I like doing the dailies there as a warm up for other stuff.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited April 2019

I see so many DC's use Astral Shield but with how often I'm using AA Astral Shield is worthless but Bastion Health is better given that it provides a nice HoT that can help out the group.

I use AS for AP gain. Some players think I'm weird using AS around trash mobs, and even when everything is already dead. I exhalt only when there is one clear DPS dominating by far. Otherwise it is AS for easier perma-AA and with higher HG uptime.

Also, I cannot remember the last time I intentionally healed in any run. The harder the run, the more important the buffs are. Let people life-steal their own heals.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User

Yeah, I have 12 characters that have now completed it (most with a Signet of Patronage) , and its harmless and you can get through it even with a low geared character really fast. I like doing the dailies there as a warm up for other stuff.

It is also fairly quick for some RP stones daily.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.