test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't spend power points

tyraeldragontyraeldragon Member Posts: 89 Arc User
Hi I have a lvl 70 Pally and in powers I have 73 points spent and 1 available. I have many powers unlocked and at lvl 1 or 2 but the game will not let me spend that available point. I checked every power and even all of those with just one level will not let me spend it.

Is this a bug?

Thanks in advanced,
Ulfrik Dragonsyre
Icon_Build_Player_Paladin.png?version=425daf687d67683e0250b6ec43a2ee72

Hail and Kill,
Ulfrik Dragonsyre
Hero of Neverwinter
Retribution Paladin of the realm
Member of Tyrs Palladium Guild
Raising quality Dragons for mounts and pets

Comments

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Probably a bug, but at this point there is not a reason to spend the power points anyway. On Mod 16 release power points are going away.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

Hi I have a lvl 70 Pally and in powers I have 73 points spent and 1 available. I have many powers unlocked and at lvl 1 or 2 but the game will not let me spend that available point. I checked every power and even all of those with just one level will not let me spend it.

Is this a bug?

Thanks in advanced,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre

Try again. Sometime, the 'power' window could be in some stage that does not allow to change it. Usually, I exit the Power window and try again to make that work.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • tyraeldragontyraeldragon Member Posts: 89 Arc User

Is this a bug?

Thanks in advanced,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre

Try again. Sometime, the 'power' window could be in some stage that does not allow to change it. Usually, I exit the Power window and try again to make that work.
    That worked, thanks.
    Chastain Dragonsyre
    Icon_Build_Player_Paladin.png?version=425daf687d67683e0250b6ec43a2ee72

Hail and Kill,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
    Retribution Paladin of the realm
    Member of Tyrs Palladium Guild
    Raising quality Dragons for mounts and pets
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Yeah, just a small UI bug. This happens most often when you get the power point and open the character sheet power window right away (like before you close the reward dialog). You can just close the character window and reopen it (which is what you did apparently), or just click over to the feats tab then back to the powers tab, either way will typically clear it.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Same thing will happen with enchants too. If you spend points on one enchant then open another enchant window, without closing the first one, it will show the first enchant in the new window not the second one you opened. But the fix is the same.