test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tales of old gear

mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
Does anyone know the epic or legendary stats for the scarf and sash of embellishments?

Answers

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Will that gear be of any value come mod 16? The gear sounds like it will be nice to have but with mod 16 changes is that gear even relevant?
  • mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    > @mebengalsfan#9264 said:
    > Will that gear be of any value come mod 16? The gear sounds like it will be nice to have but with mod 16 changes is that gear even relevant?

> Will that gear be of any value come mod 16? The gear sounds like it will be nice to have but with mod 16 changes is that gear even relevant?

I imagine not, I’m still working my way up through chult on ps4 though I’ve heard a few people mention it like it was better than the Dex neck/waist items I have.
    But I could only find the common version stats, was curious if the stats were better on the legendary version cause the tales of the old is coming back up in a week or so and I’m wanting to be able to play expert que more before mod 16 hits and collect the Barovia lord gear, just to say I did.

I imagine not, I’m still working my way up through chult on ps4 though I’ve heard a few people mention it like it was better than the Dex neck/waist items I have.

But I could only find the common version stats, was curious if the stats were better on the legendary version cause the tales of the old is coming back up in a week or so and I’m wanting to be able to play expert que more before mod 16 hits and collect the Barovia lord gear, just to say I did.

Your a GWF, right? You only need 400 seals to acquire the head piece. Your chest, feet, and hands should come from hunts in omu and Barovia. As for the head piece in CR, I recommend going for the Acquisition Inc head instead if you feel up to the K-Team weekly challenge; it also would take less runs than going through CR. You also won't waste scrolls with K-Team challenges but in CR you need an average of 10+ per a run.
    > Your a GWF, right? You only need 400 seals to acquire the head piece. Your chest, feet, and hands should come from hunts in omu and Barovia. As for the head piece in CR, I recommend going for the Acquisition Inc head instead if you feel up to the K-Team weekly challenge; it also would take less runs than going through CR. You also won't waste scrolls with K-Team challenges but in CR you need an average of 10+ per a run.

I’m a HR. And that makes sense cause I got the knotted garb from a hunt and I was like this is just about as good as the lords armor, thanks for the heads up on the k team thing, but to be honest I’m not sure how to join that , is it in ques,is it the dungeon bank thing at the end of 15?

> Your a GWF, right? You only need 400 seals to acquire the head piece. Your chest, feet, and hands should come from hunts in omu and Barovia. As for the head piece in CR, I recommend going for the Acquisition Inc head instead if you feel up to the K-Team weekly challenge; it also would take less runs than going through CR. You also won't waste scrolls with K-Team challenges but in CR you need an average of 10+ per a run.

I’m a HR. And that makes sense cause I got the knotted garb from a hunt and I was like this is just about as good as the lords armor, thanks for the heads up on the k team thing, but to be honest I’m not sure how to join that , is it in ques,is it the dungeon bank thing at the end of 15?

You get the K team challenge at the end of completing Acquisition Inc quest. It is a once a week dungeon. You get 1 of the seals each week. Gear like head and feat I believe are around 3 seals to acquire.

If you are a combat HR gear wise you use the same pieces as a GF or GWF...

Fured Kuno, Fearbringers, and Heels of Fury with the head being the one from CR or from running K-Challenges.
    @mebengalsfan#9264
    Oh heck that’s sounds so much easier, thanks man I’ll have to finish 15 lol, I got the crit severity boon and left.

@mebengalsfan#9264

Oh heck that’s sounds so much easier, thanks man I’ll have to finish 15 lol, I got the crit severity boon and left.

Once you play many coin bank heist you should be able to pick up the K-Team challenge quest, you don't need the boons.