test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Typo left over from Mod 6

lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
I found a typo in the Elemental Evil campaign today.

In the Firey Pit, during the Lights Out quest/dungeon instance, Aldruk's name is spelled ALMOST, but not always, correctly. In the final cutscene, Vanifer's subtitles give it as "Aldurk".

If you have a bug category lower than "Trivial" this report should probably go in it.

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I noticed at some point in the last 2 years, they replaced the boss Vanifer summons. Her dialogue has always referred to it as a golem but intially it was a fire elemental. Playing through with an alt recently, it had been changed to a golem.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    I think it was like that in the original. Also when you defeat the summon, the "defeat Vanifer" task completes just as Vanifer appears so you can fight her.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    lowjohn said:

If you have a bug category lower than "Trivial" this report should probably go in it.

This made me giggle! I can be quite fastidious about this stuff so I have a personal category of "eye twitching" bugs.

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    > @lowjohn said:
    > I think it was like that in the original. Also when you defeat the summon, the "defeat Vanifer" task completes just as Vanifer appears so you can fight her.

Ran it again this weekend and yes the Defeat task completed as you said. Also, I think the mini boss is being randomized as a golem, a fire elemental or a fire giant forgecaller.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother