test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

okay call me stupid

dabigdawgnd67dabigdawgnd67 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
I have played this game for 4 years n I seem to be stuck in a rut .... I have been trying my butt off on getting my gear levels up ... don't understand a lot of the side stuff like where do you find like the queen dragon key .. of completing the 3 river distric quests ... hell I just might have to walk away ... the info online is useless

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    You don't find a Dragon Queen's Key. You make them in the Tyranny of Dragons campaign.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Just ask if you do not know what is what..

Everything is changing anyways.. what you think you know or not know now.. will most likely be spun around for mod 16.

it sounds like you need a guild, join one and ask in your alliance channel when you do not know something. People will respond..
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    The online info is mostly useless.

To make a dragon queen key press alt and open up the campaigns window.

Scroll down till you see Tyranny of Dragons - by completing quests in that campaign you can earn the right to make a Dragon Queen key using the Campaign Currency.

The concept of campaign currency isnt explained that well being honest.

As to River District [from memory] to get 100% completion in the Mercantile Missions bit you need to run a few digs per day [is it four?].

• dabigdawgnd67dabigdawgnd67 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    thanks .. I appreciate it
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User

As to River District [from memory] to get 100% completion in the Mercantile Missions bit you need to run a few digs per day [is it four?].

Each vault gives 20% completion - so four and a few outpost upgrades, or a stop to drop off some loot at the docks.
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited March 2019

I have played this game for 4 years n I seem to be stuck in a rut .... I have been trying my butt off on getting my gear levels up ... don't understand a lot of the side stuff like where do you find like the queen dragon key .. of completing the 3 river distric quests ... hell I just might have to walk away ... the info online is useless

There is a thriving discord community whereby you can ask players about things, and be up-to-date with upcoming changes.

PM me for info or do a quick search on 'Neverwinter Discord'.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • havlockehavlocke Member Posts: 222 Arc User

Just ask if you do not know what is what..

Everything is changing anyways.. what you think you know or not know now.. will most likely be spun around for mod 16.

it sounds like you need a guild, join one and ask in your alliance channel when you do not know something. People will respond..

I don't think anything is changing on how campaigns are run. Just what rewards you get. Instead of a Boon, you get Boon Points, which you then spend on the new consolidated Boon "Tree".
  • jamvarujamvaru Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    the beauty of a wiki is that anyone can edit it, but most people, including myself, feel they don't have the best answers, but when I do i like to edit
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    @jamvaru please edit the wiki, Mod 16 will drive poor Hawchang insane with all the revisions we need to make on this module!
    wb-cenders.gif
    There is nothing wrong with a little insanity in one's life.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • jamvarujamvaru Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    @sandukutupu
    interesting thing about those cookies; they figure out how to make them really fast and with almost zero human involvement in the process, but they also make them so cheap with the trash ingredients that you just want to throw them away, but you eat them anyway cause you spent money on them
    kind of like video games
    it's inevitable
    Agent Smith:
    You hear that Mr. Anderson?... That is the sound of inevitability... It is the sound of your death... Goodbye, Mr. Anderson...
    Neo:
    My name... is Neo.
    Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you continue?

Because I choose to.
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you continue?

Because I choose to.

Woaah..

• vendoodvendood Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Just tossing out that I have not found "the info available online" to be useless. There are very few topics that Google and a simple "Neverwinter " hasn't answered for me.

Dragon queen key?

"Neverwinter dragon queen key" returns:
    https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Dragon_Queen's_Key

and the other top hits all seem pretty on-point to me.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    vendood said:

Just tossing out that I have not found "the info available online" to be useless. There are very few topics that Google and a simple "Neverwinter " hasn't answered for me.

Dragon queen key?

"Neverwinter dragon queen key" returns:
    https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Dragon_Queen's_Key

and the other top hits all seem pretty on-point to me.

I don't think his online means internet. I think he means "info online" within the game.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***