test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.105.20181121b.35

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Release Notes

User Interface
Home Page
• The Profession Pack offer from Twitch Prime now properly has art on the Home Page.

Comments

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    *sigh*

And now we can't accept ANY Foundry quests. Talk about kicking us when we're down.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • warrianswarrians Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

*sigh*

And now we can't accept ANY Foundry quests. Talk about kicking us when we're down.

Foundry being removed with mod 16, less than one month to finish our projects, and voila, NOW we cant foundry !!! Since the foundry is in line for the trashbin, i doubt anyone will spare a few moments to check what happened. Those of us who are / were in a mad race to finish a project before the end now cant. My motto has always been "forgive and forget" but this is a bit too much. Screw NWO.
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

*sigh*

Even if you dodge left or right you are still gunna get hit by the train coming. Don't kill the messenger..

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    @nitocris83

We need you guys to kick off a republish of existing Foundry quests. The last patch broke all of them, but we've found that republishing makes them playable again.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured