test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

suggestion to clean up Acquired Treasure lockboxes

wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
list are too bloated.
all those "rare and some epic grade gems" has to go.
next, any blue (rare tier) enchants and runestones are outdated, has to go
next, take out infernal artifact, it is too one sided overflooded auction house market, or make selection of 1 of 3 items just allow to complete a set later.
next, take out insignas from the menu, it is pure garbages, too common when we loot from common treasure chests, and some higher grade boss chests, we dont see enough epic grade insignas much. very big thumb downs.

issue with 5 companion tokens, seem too little and no sense of making any progression if taken too long. i prefer "New Life Lockboxes", it was better rate for companion upgrade tokens, best one ever. sound like you are thinking too small.

what needed the most? it has 3 sets of chance of prizes, primary, secondary, and low end menu.
add Genie's Gift (primary)
add 3x "red" preservation wards version with +10% bonus success rate (secondary).
move Health lifestones to group 3 (low end).
add Life scroll (low end).

adjust/expand selective choices of companions and same for mounds, give players better choice to pick since Mod 16 got them overhauled.
keep the legendaries as is, but please make RNG less harsh because players feel the burn way too much by bad RNG. not too drastic of adjustments.

those Acquired treasure lockboxes seem rushed and bloated of junks, and they are no better than Glorified version which still got junks.
players dont look for these items.
You devs has to think bigger and know what players will use.

1. add more idle slots for companions, 1 new slot if pulled and choose one for defensive, offensive, utility, and augments, and if add to "event" companions slot.
2. add choice of seals, since some guilds already decided to abandon Castle Ravenloft and other "outdated" runs for specific dungeons to allow some players to finish and complete some weapons and artifacts for Achievements, they wont farm for upgrade items.
Suggested to make it more attractive and profitable runs to go back for Ultimate marks or stones, right now it seem not enough for them.

and, Please update those treasure chests, add new improved potions or add new crafting materials, boss chests should have epic materials, epic insignas, and elite refine +epic gems, and no junks!

Comments

• callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    My view is very similar - remove the stuff struck through [for me] and CHANGE as per my figures :)

Acquired Treasures Legendary Mount Pack/Tooltip
    Acquired Treasures Epic Mount Pack/Tooltip
    Acquired Treasures Epic Companion Pack/Tooltip
    Icon Inventory Artifacts Orcus Neck.png[Baphomet's Infernal Talisman]
    Icon Inventory Artifacts Orcus Neck.png[Baphomet's Infernal Talisman]

Epic Insignia
    2x Rank 8 Runestone
    5x 10 x Currency Icon Companion Upgradetoken [Companion Upgrade Token]
    2x 5 x Icon Artifactgear Augment.png[Cube of Augmentation]
    2x Icons Inventory Event Summer Amnian Jadeite.png[Jadeite]
    Icon Lockbox Darkforest Tradebars.png[Tarmalune Trade Bar Jackpot]

And one of the following:

Icon Inventory Combined T05.png[Ultimate Enchanting Stone]
    Icon Inventory Gemfood Brilliantdiamond.png[Brilliant Diamond]
    Icon Inventory Weapenchant Feytouched T8 01.png[Moderate Feytouched Enchantment]
    Armorenchant Negation T8 01.png[Moderate Negation Enchantment]
    Icon Inventory MarkofPotency T06.png[Ultimate Mark of Potency]
    Icon Inventory Markofpotency T05.png[Superior Mark of Potency]
    Icon Inventory Combined T04.png[Superior Enchanting Stone]
    Icon Inventory Gemfood Alexandrite.png[Alexandrite]
    Icon Inventory Gemfood Bloodruby.png[Blood Ruby]
    5x Icon Inventory Combined T03.png[Greater Enchanting Stone] and 1x Icons Inventory Event Summer Amnian Jadeite.png[Jadeite]
    Icon Inventory Markofpotency T04.png[Greater Mark of Potency]
    Rank 8 Enchantment

And one of the following:

Legendary Tool
    Uncommon Profession Asset
    Rare Insignia
    Three Rare Insignia Pack/Tooltip
    Enhancements Defensive Health.png[Greater Stone of Health]
    2x Stronghold Vouchers
    Icon Artifactgear Augment.png[Cube of Augmentation]
    Icon Inventory Gemfood Blackopal.png[Black Opal]
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    Rare insignias will be needed in M16 to upgrade to Legendary insignias.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    call, that really cleans up nicely.

really? insignas are too common, current toilet paper drops, you find them everywhere, from profession kits and treasure chests. those nodes respawn every 15 mins. i know there are some exploits but not allow to explain how it was done on forums. already report what i discovered but they seem to ignore for months.
    overland's nodes are just as bad and too easy.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    8 green, 4 rare, 1 epic of the exact same type of epic you want to make legendary.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    that many? inventory will be the big issue in Mod 16. i was on the test, i had more than 50 items in overflow with runestones, enchants, rings, and others, the dump is massive, and i have 5 other alts need to clean up before mod 16.
    devs are really pushing extremely gone too far on limited inventory slots we have now. seriously gone too far.
  • krumple01krumple01 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    Well just to add a fact to consider.

You can buy companion upgrade tokens using new campaign currency in mod 16.

So getting 10 out of a lockbox is rather low if you can exchange currency for more than that in just a few minutes.

Either remove them from the box completely or replace them with something else.

In other words it would be like if they kept in ID scrolls when they are removed mod 16.
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    Basically - REMOVE stuff that is easier to find elsewhere - Black Opals being the Ultimate HAMSTER Take