test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank you crytic sorry for the misunderstanding.

thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
edited March 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
nevermind the biggest issue, I had misunderstood and overreacted. It is instanced out. So the biggest issue I have is not an issue. Thank you cyptic. I thought the undermountain quest in the mask would place the quest where it was not instanced out.
Post edited by thevampinator on

Comments

• pelgraxpelgrax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 479 Arc User
    But yet you were wanting undermountain access for all your RP'ers to hang out in , which will be used for pve quests etc .
    So we would have to accept all your " community " yet you complain about a quest being given in the moonstone mask .
    Geez what a hypocrit ..........
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    pelgrax said:

But yet you were wanting undermountain access for all your RP'ers to hang out in , which will be used for pve quests etc .
    So we would have to accept all your " community " yet you complain about a quest being given in the moonstone mask .
    Geez what a hypocrit ..........

It was my fault for not testing it out, for that I am sorry. It is instanced out after all. I was wrong I really really was. I did learn a lesson today so. I am sorry if I appeared to be a hypocrite.
    Post edited by thevampinator on
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    Nevermind people I think they might have instanced it out for the npc. I am sorry. So that is a relief. At least. Tested it was in instance one but when leaveing the area with neveremeber. it was instance 2