test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Player Steam or Arc plus more???

Hi,

As a new to NW but not new to MMORPG does installing Via Steam against Arc have any detrimental impact on my game?

Also the Chests I keep getting that require the Enchanted keys to open is the content level locked to when it was obtained or should I hold off until M16 hits then open them or wait for 80 then open them?

Is it worth trying to get Guilded as a Newbie or wait to at least 60+ before looking around?

TIA
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    When you first buy Zen through Steam, it will put your account on probation temporarily, causing some headaches for some people (things you buy from Zen market will be temporarily bound to your account for a week, you won't be able to use the exchange, etc), but that's like the only impact it would have on your game.

Lockboxes and Enchanted Keys generally do not have "level locked" content. You can open them any time you wish to buy keys for them, but know that the boxes are a gamble mechanic. Keys can only be purchased with Zen.

I would join a guild ASAP. The higher level guild the better. If you can get one with some good boons, that's even better.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    @genadine#7803 I don't use either, I don't see any point to game launchers. I use the original Neverwinter launcher. You can start the game using the Neverwinter.exe found withing the Cryptic Studio folders. Arc and Steam are there as background noise.
    wb-cenders.gif