test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't use newly unlocked powers after switching loadout.

I'm leveling up as a Fighter, and at level 30 I used one loadout for the Vanguard paragon path, an the other loadout for the Dreadnought path. Everytime I reach a level where a new power is unlocked it unlocks for my current loadout. However, if I switch loadouts to the other path, the power shows up as if it were unlocked but I am unable to slot it.

For example, I reached level 34 while in my Dreadnought loadout, and unlocked the "Commanders Strike" encounter power. I am able to slot slot it and use it immediately. If I then go to a campfire and change loadouts to my Vanguard path, I see that "Enforced Threat" is lit up as if it is unlocked, but I am unable to slot it by clicking and dragging it, nor am I able to right click it and swap it for another power. If I hover over it the text says "Available" instead of "Drag or right click to put in tray". If I click on it, the description for the power says "You will unlock this power at level 34" even though it should already be unlocked. If I then play as the Vanguard and reach level 35, then the power suddenly becomes equippable as if I had just unlocked it.
Tagged: