test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragonborn Race Pack (Former Dragonborn Legendary Pack) question!

lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User
Hello everyone!

I don't play NWO in a while cuz of health issues, and I'm returning to the game. Some friends of mine said to me that devs made some changes on races packs and added some nice things on them, BUT they can't say if it's retroactive to everyone who bought them. occurs that I bought the Dragonborn pack when it was launched, and just wanna know if I can claim the extra stuff that was added, specially the Guard Drke mount, the Ioun stone and the 1 month of VIP.

Anyone can tell me if I can claim those itens or not?

Thanks for your help!
Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.

Comments

• havlockehavlocke Member Posts: 222 Arc User

Hello everyone!

I don't play NWO in a while cuz of health issues, and I'm returning to the game. Some friends of mine said to me that devs made some changes on races packs and added some nice things on them, BUT they can't say if it's retroactive to everyone who bought them. occurs that I bought the Dragonborn pack when it was launched, and just wanna know if I can claim the extra stuff that was added, specially the Guard Drke mount, the Ioun stone and the 1 month of VIP.

Anyone can tell me if I can claim those itens or not?

Thanks for your help!

Got a friend in the same position as you. AFAIK, he got the Drake mount and stone. Dunno about the VIP. Just log n and check your rewards tab.
  • lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User
    Tnx m8. Gonna log in asap and see that!
    Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    You will not get 1 month VIP. You get the extra account wide stuff.
    Even if you do get 1 month VIP (no, you don't), the 1 month VIP is already done because the new pack has been available over a month.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***