Crit: 13.8k
AP: 13.6k

Damage dealt: 93%
Critical chance: 52%
Critical sev: 90%

Comments

• namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    If you are 12K sure. ToNG can be done with one capable tank, one good buffer, and one great DPS (16K+). Though, watch out for the 16K+ wallet warriors that aren't that good.
  • lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Your crit is really low. If you’re primary dps in T9, you had better have some stellar support players in your group.

Would help if you posted gear...
  • jantogsf#0997 jantogsf Member Posts: 121 Arc User

Your crit is really low. If you’re primary dps in T9, you had better have some stellar support players in your group.

Would help if you posted gear...

Yeah; did a run last night and we barely dented Orcus after about 6 to 8 mins of hitting him. Then everyone quit lol.

(Note power is now 31K-ish due to guild boons, but ArPen dropped by about 8K. Shouldnt I get power up first before crit?)

Gear is mostly primal; belt of might (seems better than Gorgo.. belt, which I have too). Enchants are a combination of dark and azure. Refining ranges from 9 to 12).

Artifacts: Main is Sigil of GWF (legendary), wheel (brown) and another brown (which I cannot remember ATM). Companion is Chult Hunter (because I refuse to run a tiger like 99% do.)

I feel like I need power in the 50 to 80K range to run To9g (or Cradle, couldnt kill the "baby" quick enough).
  • mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    > @namelesshero347 said:
    > If you are 12K sure. ToNG can be done with one capable tank, one good buffer, and one great DPS (16K+). Though, watch out for the 16K+ wallet warriors that aren't that good.
    Lmfao wallet warriors, never heard it put that way.😂
  • kingkevin#3240 kingkevin Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    > @jantogsf#0997 said:
    > Your crit is really low. If you’re primary dps in T9, you had better have some stellar support players in your group.
    >
    >
    >
    > Would help if you posted gear...
    >
    > Yeah; did a run last night and we barely dented Orcus after about 6 to 8 mins of hitting him. Then everyone quit lol.
    >
    > (Note power is now 31K-ish due to guild boons, but ArPen dropped by about 8K. Shouldnt I get power up first before crit?)
    >
    > Gear is mostly primal; belt of might (seems better than Gorgo.. belt, which I have too). Enchants are a combination of dark and azure. Refining ranges from 9 to 12).
    >
    > Artifacts: Main is Sigil of GWF (legendary), wheel (brown) and another brown (which I cannot remember ATM). Companion is Chult Hunter (because I refuse to run a tiger like 99% do.)
    >
    > I feel like I need power in the 50 to 80K range to run To9g (or Cradle, couldnt kill the "baby" quick enough).

Best to have a 2:1 ratio of power to city
    Make sure your armor pen is at cap needed
    Then try to get crit to 100%, but mod 16 will change a lot and it my just be best to save up ad and everything else instead of spending it on new gear

> @jantogsf#0997 said:

> Your crit is really low. If you’re primary dps in T9, you had better have some stellar support players in your group.

>

>

>

> Would help if you posted gear...

>

> Yeah; did a run last night and we barely dented Orcus after about 6 to 8 mins of hitting him. Then everyone quit lol.

>

> (Note power is now 31K-ish due to guild boons, but ArPen dropped by about 8K. Shouldnt I get power up first before crit?)

>

> Gear is mostly primal; belt of might (seems better than Gorgo.. belt, which I have too). Enchants are a combination of dark and azure. Refining ranges from 9 to 12).

>

> Artifacts: Main is Sigil of GWF (legendary), wheel (brown) and another brown (which I cannot remember ATM). Companion is Chult Hunter (because I refuse to run a tiger like 99% do.)

>

> I feel like I need power in the 50 to 80K range to run To9g (or Cradle, couldnt kill the "baby" quick enough).

Best to have a 2:1 ratio of power to city

Make sure your armor pen is at cap needed

Then try to get crit to 100%, but mod 16 will change a lot and it my just be best to save up ad and everything else instead of spending it on new gear

Good point on Mod 16. I'll stop random queue-ing to9g and codg for now...
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

70 GWF
    I-level: 12.8k
    HP: 187.1k

Power: 24.8k

Before you go into anything that is FBI and above I always recommend the following...

1) Have R11 or higher bonding runestones
    2) Defense Ignore: 85% anything higher is a waste as you are not going to CN
    3) Crit Chance around 85%
    4) Power: Around 30K

For your IL your stats are a bit low in the crit and power, and a bit high for armor pen. Fix it so armor pen is not providing more than 85% defense ignored and raise your crit and power.

70 GWF
    I-level: 12.8k
    HP: 187.1k

Power: 24.8k

Before you go into anything that is FBI and above I always recommend the following...

1) Have R11 or higher bonding runestones
    2) Defense Ignore: 85% anything higher is a waste as you are not going to CN
    3) Crit Chance around 85%
    4) Power: Around 30K

For your IL your stats are a bit low in the crit and power, and a bit high for armor pen. Fix it so armor pen is not providing more than 85% defense ignored and raise your crit and power.

Thanks! I will do that! My power is now 31K and arm pen is down (I change guild offense boon from arm pen to power)
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User

Yeah; did a run last night and we barely dented Orcus after about 6 to 8 mins of hitting him. Then everyone quit lol.

Orcus is a good dps check. If the group is struggling with orcus, or barely defeat him, then the group probably won't have enough dps to take care of souls at the final boss.
    > @namelesshero347 said:
    >
    >
    > Orcus is a good dps check. If the group is struggling with orcus, or barely defeat him, then the group probably won't have enough dps to take care of souls at the final boss.

Tried with another group and we got past Orcus (it took a while), but couldn't get past the final boss. Not enough DPS

Thoughts on decaying habit? Doesn't strike me as good for dungeon bosses, but maybe for running Ravenloft campaign quests (and hunts) solo.