test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

StarTrek Online Blue Screen Crash with Error code ( CE-38700-8 )$300USD in purchased items GONE!

Mar 5, 2019, 2:05 PM estern i spent a total of $300 on StarTrek online PS4 ZEN through PSN Store i bought fifteen of the 20 key ring packs for the ultimate tech upgrades i converted my personal dilithium to zen as well and i was i so excited opening new infinity lock boxes all was good i got 4 boxes pop within first few minutes multiple T6 choice for new infinity T6 boxes and 3 emperor boxes the styx ship i was so happy good choices with new ships i had 15 ultimate tech upgrades i was so happy n greatfull then right as i was opening another box the screen went blue then error code ( CE-38700-8 ) then the PS4 restarted then Star Trek online restarted and everything was just GONE! my 15 ultimate tech upgrades the mkIV cannons i bought off the exhange my Millions of EC my zen my vip dilithium vouchers my keys my new T6 ships still in boxs the T6B ship choices packs that i didnt pick yet just everything i just gone cryptic took 5 days to reply to me and told me to post it im freaking out i lost everything and i dont know what to do. one person said its within cryptic power to roll back a players account to before the crash but i dont think there gonna do that i dont know i feel so depressed and angry. everything is gone!! i just want my stuff back please!

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    You posted in the wrong forum.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Closing this thread and sending link to STO CM.
This discussion has been closed.