test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

40% off Zen Store Sale problem

qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
Interesting, it looks like the surprise 40% off Zen Store Sale is only being promoted for 24 hours rather than the whole weekend as advertised on the blog post:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11102973

The promotion message is no longer appearing in the event banner on the right hand side of the screen...though items in the Zen store are still getting the discount applied. Some players may miss out as a result of this. Not me...as I have no Zen to spend :)

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    bobo#5090 said:

I missed out because I spent my zen right before not knowing there was sale coming up. And I didn't convert my diamonds that I'd been hording for the last few weeks cuz the rate wasn't favorable.

More warning for upcoming sales would be nice...

It is supposed to be a surprise. Announcing it early means nobody will buy anything until the date.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    gethundgethund Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Oh. Was expecting 'Who cares? Why would we buy anything before Mod 16 is sorted out?'
  • Options
    lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    I think the 40% off sale is very good of Cryptic, imo this is to help us get some wards that we can save for when M16 hits and we need to upgrade all our gear.

Even if you don't have Zen, prices will drop on the AH.

Now if only there was a feat/encounter pack on the Zen market to buy. Hell add a few bis encounters on the Zen market