test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't gain access to my boons

nordveignordveig Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
I'm trying to unlock my last boon for elemental evil. Whats strange is that according to my campaign window with the graph it says that it's completed but I can't unlock the boon. My journal also says that I have completed the whole story for Spinward Rise, but if you press C and go to the boon screen it shows that have the 3 boons but have not been able to get the fourth boon. I also tried to go to Spinward Rise in order to get start the story line so I can get the boons but it seems that quests to to get currency to open up the boons is not being given.

Any ideas of what's going wrong?

Comments

• Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Sorry to say, that has been broken ever since they fixed it.

I had to purchase the token to finish the EE campaign for my TR Stardust. She was in between stuff on that campaign when they shuffled the quests and removed redundant ones. You can read about it by searching "corrupted text" or here --> https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1238615/the-fiery-pit-missing-corrupted-text
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    nordveignordveig Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
    Well thanks for the reply anyway. Well at least I got 3 out of the 4 boons, no I'm not going to replay it again. I don't think it's good the devs haven't dealt with this.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    It will be dealt with one way or another when the next mod lands.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.