test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Workshop

akpuls#9220 akpuls Member Posts: 35 Arc User
I don't know if this happen with order queue without rushing a task. This happened to me weeks ago but I was thinking that I miscalculated materials but this time I'm 100% sure what I have before I started crafting because I backtracked a log. I sended to me materials for making some Major Deflection armor kits. It was 140 Drake Leather, 10 Adamantine Rings and 10 Drake Sinew. I wanted to make 10 Major Deflection Armor Kits so after finishing it I should have 100 Drake Leather left but I ended with 88 Drake Leather. I was using artisan Brokkah and Forgehammer of Gond and I have at start of crafting 400 Workshop Morale. I didn't realized before I started that I don't have enough Enhanced Superior Potion of Reflexes. I started order with option make "As many as possible" and I was rushing task from Current Orders. Order ended after I successfully rushed 7 tasks because I run out of Enhanced Superior Potion of Reflexes and I have 160 Workshop Morale left because of Miracle Worker on Artisan. After that I get 99 Enhanced Superior Potion of Reflexes and I started crafting again I was able to make only two more tasks because I run out of Adamantine Rings and Drake Sinew but I should have materials for one more task to make 10 kits but I did only 9. I have 80 Workshop Morale left which is correct because I made 1 with Miracle Worker skill from artisan. So I lost 16 Drake Leather, 1 Adamantine Rings and 1 Drake Sinew but I'm not sure if I lost some Commission because i did't know how many Astral Diamonds I have before I started crafting but I will be from now monitoring if game takes more Commission then it's needed for tasks.