test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quick question - Mod 16 Preview server date?

whitefire997whitefire997 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Just as the title says. I have a short question. When will Mod16 be added to the Preview server for players to test out?

Comments

• Options
    gripnir78gripnir78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    During Twich there was pointing at March 1st but "not written in stone" so....
  • Options
    spidey#3367 spidey Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    Its out when its out.
  • Options
    mil0shhmil0shh Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    hoping its today :#
  • Options
    Yea I've heard the same that it's today March 1st but no official update on that anywhere. That's why I asked here. I wished to stream the new update if possible. Thanks for all your comments.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Typically Preview patches go up in 10 to 12 hours from now.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    pitshade said:

Typically Preview patches go up in 10 to 12 hours from now.

So the 2nd at the earliest then.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    If it's in 10 12 hours from an hour ago, that would mean like 5pm - 7pm pacific time, why in god's name would they do that to their employees on a friday :anguished:

• Options
    theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User

If it's in 10 12 hours from an hour ago, that would mean like 5pm - 7pm pacific time, why in god's name would they do that to their employees on a friday :anguished:

Probably wouldn't, so I'd expect it to hit the preview shard Monday.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    bobo#5090 said:

Also, are there lvl requirements for the toons that can access it? I typically play on Xbox, but I also have a toon on PC(I know they don't cross over), and wouldn't mind checking it out with my PC toon, since there seems to not be a preview server for Xbox. I also can't find anything that tells me how to access the preview with multiple searches. TIA

No requirements. Just clone any of your characters to the Test server "Mimic" server or start a brand new character there.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/nw
  • Options
    lldtlldt Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    BUT they did post 2 more dev blogs about mod 16 to tease us some more... nobody likes a tease!

EDIT: I hear they don't want to release until Monday because they don't want preview to interfere with the awesome Challenge of the Gods event that is running this weekend :astonished:
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    lldt said:

BUT they did post 2 more dev blogs about mod 16 to tease us some more... nobody likes a tease!

EDIT: I hear they don't want to release until Monday because they don't want preview to interfere with the awesome Challenge of the Gods event that is running this weekend :astonished:

So once again no reason to play the game.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    In both blogs it does say it will be on preview March 1.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Preview builds typically show up between 00:00 and 01:00 UTC - that's what...7-8 PM EST and 4-5 PM PST? So, basically they put the builds on Preview and then go home for the weekend, I guess.

So, a few more hours to wait.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Yeah, usually between 4 - 5 PM PT... if they are not able to get it up today, more than likely they will not try again until next Friday. Just as an FYI.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    wolfiekahn#3786 wolfiekahn Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    i tried to access preview but no point.. login server just keeps timing out after having to wait 2 mins each time.. what a dissappointment
  • Options
    ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Wont allow me to copy my toon over again for some reason boohoo.. noooo
  • Options
    savvje#5554 savvje Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    if there are over 1k ppl wanna test the test server out, obviously it wont go without crashing.

Just wait another week or so.
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    It's up, BTW. You can patch preview now.
  • Options
    apsalarisapsalaris Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    How do you get to the preview?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Server is ready
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Had a hard time getting in. Got to tinker with one character. Got to look at the companion changes. Got kicked out. Can't get back in.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    cherryman1cherryman1 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    Server is hard to play on. So much rubber banding in it. My suggestion is wait for a bit until it has less traffic.
    Guild Leader: Under the Influence
    Yule (Barb): 72k : Siren (TR): 78k : Torun (DC): 73k : Siren OP (OP): 76k : Siren SW (SW): 78k : Modern (F): 80k : Cherry1 (CW) : 68k Siren HR (HR): 78k