test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug - Retrieval Operations Quest doesn't complete, endless circle

I had a relative run this quest four times in a row and they couldn't get it to complete as you can only return to the airship after getting a deepcrow egg and leaving by the airship. I know jim loves those eggs but it doesn't complete after running it three or four times. Never over the acorn cap either. They had 50 acorns total for the week as of typing this and this quest even after dropping it will not complete. They can go back on the airship and neither Orum or Jim have any quest completion after getting back to the headquarters and you can only return to the airship. So they're out of over 20 acorns a pop on trying this quest.

Comments

• zxcvbnm523#3990 zxcvbnm523 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I've seen other reports on this, and it happened to me as well. The only solution I found was to Abandon the quest and then take it again. The theory in the other reports was that it might have had something to do with running the "Basement" quest, but I scrupulously avoided having any other AI quests active (or even having run any others first), but I still got trapped. On the bright side, I got a lot of reps in towards the "Feather Finder" accomplishment.
  • robert#1280 robert Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm having the same type problem. I can't abandon the quest as it doesn't even show up in my journal. I am just stuck. grey question mark over Omin Drans head and no quest in journal, this really sucks.