test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Upcoming Streams & Events

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Greetings Adventurers!

With the recent announcement of Neverwinter: Undermountain, we wanted to lay out the current plan for upcoming streams and events:

February 25 - State of the Game Livestream with Thomas @mimicking#6533 Foss.
March 5 - Developer Livestream on Preview (Pending preview shard availability) with Vincent @terramak Malley
March 12 - Regular edition of Driftwood Tavern Presents with CM Nitocris
March 14 - Systems Team Reddit AMA
March 26 - Regular edition of Driftwood Tavern Presents CM Nitocris

Please note that dates are always subject to change. No events have been finalized for past March but they will be added when available. Developer blogs will continue to be made available as well.

Comments

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I just watched the replay of today's stream. The fact that I wasn't home at the time only made it feel demoralizing, to be honest. I would have liked to ask a few questions:

1. Why is the Foundry sunsetting on April 11 instead of April 22, since the new mod won't go live until the 23rd?
    2. Are you able to at least feature some Foundry quests in the meantime? Some of us authors have been chasing achievements and AFAIK no new quests have been featured since 2015. With Foundry hour long gone it's hard enough to get people to even *play* our quests unless we go to PE and literally beg in zone chat.
    3. Can our existing Foundry cloaks be made reclaimable (e.g. Foundry Apprentice Cloak, Foundry Graduate Cloak, etc.). I'd like to use mine as a transmute but I won't if it winds up gone forever.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

I just watched the replay of today's stream. The fact that I wasn't home at the time only made it feel demoralizing, to be honest. I would have liked to ask a few questions:

1. Why is the Foundry sunsetting on April 11 instead of April 22, since the new mod won't go live until the 23rd?
    2. Are you able to at least feature some Foundry quests in the meantime? Some of us authors have been chasing achievements and AFAIK no new quests have been featured since 2015. With Foundry hour long gone it's hard enough to get people to even *play* our quests unless we go to PE and literally beg in zone chat.
    3. Can our existing Foundry cloaks be made reclaimable (e.g. Foundry Apprentice Cloak, Foundry Graduate Cloak, etc.). I'd like to use mine as a transmute but I won't if it winds up gone forever.

I didnt see the stream announcement. Anyone have a link?
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    I got an email saying that they were streaming.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured