test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gyrion’s Realm

ravenokami#4514 ravenokami Member Posts: 288 Arc User
Not sure if this is a true bug or the change was made on purpose. In Gyrion’s Realm (River District - Cloaked Accendency), there are some large jumps you have to make between the disappearing islands. You used to get a spontaneous heal because of the large damage you take from some of the jumps. That heal doesn’t happen any more. Many new to the area are having a hard time making it to the next battle without dying from jump damage. Like I said, maybe this is intended. Not sure when the change happened, maybe with the Heart of Fire launch, but I wasn’t paying attending to River District shortly after the launch.

—Additional Issue —
1. Lvl 70 scourge warlock with a persistent soul puppet (aka, Soul Desecration at the end of the Damnation paragon)
2. Trigger the summoning of the soul puppet.
3. Enter Gyrion’s Realm and work your way to the platforming stages.
4. With the soul puppet there, start jumping.
5. Every so often when you go to aim the next jump, your view will snap to the soul puppet, even if it is behind you. Often by the time you re-aim, the island disappears and you plummet back to the campfire.

This is just a tad annoying. I can normally make it through eventually, but I don’t have that problem with any other class, with or without AoE targeting assist. Any chance to suspend the soul puppet during these sequences. Your companion doesn’t follow you, but the soul puppet will.

Thanks for the consideration.
Raven Okami
⚔️ Silver Blades ⚔️
PS4 • Playing Neverwinter since July 2017
Post edited by ravenokami#4514 on

Comments

• bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Can someone please look into the issue with Gyrion's Tower and the jump phases. They used to heal you after a jump, hence the jump spell kavatos drops on you. Now it does the damage and doesn't heal you, and now it appears the barkshield enchantment no longer works as well during the jump phases. This makes it very hard if not impossible to complete for players with low hp. This issue has been reported in-game personally 3 times, and multiple threads on this forum have asked the question. Please address this issue in some way, even if it is an intended change, as it was not through all of that and subsequent modules.