test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug Report on Tales of Old Event

fingolfin#9928 fingolfin Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
First of all devs let me say a very BIG TY for this event :) By far the coolest event you ever released and the best thing we've seen from you guys for the past year or two :) It's fun, it's challenging and it have items that actually make you happy and willing to grind for :) Big success

That being said, I found a few none game breaking bugs that I'd like to see fixed for the next event (I guess it's too late to fix them for this one):

1. on 4x and 5x difficulty modifier, all powers (dailies, encounters and at-wills) cause damage to you and not just at-wills. If this is intended - pls state it in the embellishments description so you don't confuse ppl. I personally feel that taking damage from all your powers is a bit much mainly because it removes stacks of AA and thus making it harder for lower geared groups.

2. When you open chests if you press "Take All" it bugs that particular chest for you for the rest of the run. To reset it you need to end the tale and reform the party. However if you take only the trinkets, the chests reset on each successive entry. It can bug at any time and the only way I found to fix it is the above stated.

3. 50% of the time there is a Legion Devil stuck in the entrance of the last secret room and thus making it unable to open for the party.

There are some other minor ones that don't deserve a mention.

I'll state one other big issue here although I'm sure it was stated elsewhere but it's so major that it deserve the spam. Namely the LAG. It's been bad lately even without the event and my guess is that is due to the preparation of mod 16 release but you can't possibly expect to release something this cool and not having your servers overcrowded. On peak hours the game becomes totally unplayable and we're getting frequent disconnects most annoying of which is during an event run which makes the dcd player unable to return resulting in lost of progress. Please fix this right away.

Big TY again for this event :)

Looking forward for the next one :)

PS: The new artifact seems broken somehow but I haven't got the time to test it properly. I'll run it through ACT and give you some numbers in a separate discussions when I have the time :)
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    peregr1nusperegr1nus Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    The chest bug is especially annoying, i wasnt yet able to open no chests past round 3, only mimics stay interactable.
    And the chests get blocked even if i didnt opened them previously.
    What makes it so bad is that due to this bug most people cant benefit the *x multiplier for rewards.