test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why is my Tiefling Suddenly Forced to Wear Pants Under All Armours?

I am running a female Tiefling and now no matter what armour I put her in they add these horrible looking, brown vinyl trousers. It destroys the look of any armour you put her in. It has not always been like this!!!!! And it makes it impossible to preview any pants/trousers you come across?

Please don't tell me this some BS modesty thing.
Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Comments

• Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Are you able to 'disable visuals' on the pants your wearing?
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,135 Arc User

Are you able to 'disable visuals' on the pants your wearing?

Yes. In fact when I enable visual on pants the horrible brown ones I described above go away and the pants I have equipped are shown. And no matter what armour I put on her (if I make armour visible) she is wearing those gawd awful pants and I can't change their colour even if I did want them. I went out of my way to get a few armour sets (hard to get ones BTW) because they looked really cool on her but now they look horrible. (see image below)

• Options
    edited February 2019
    I figured out the issue and is a bug. For some reason now when you equip the "Lifesilk Spinneret" armour it keeps that last pants (bottoms) from whatever armour you used before equipping it. (If you do not have enable visuals enabled on your pants.) There seems to be no way around this. But so odd that it was working fine then changed overnight. If I could find some pants out there that are like a pair of shorts I could probably get the effect I am going for but would lose the IL. *has a sad*

EDIT: Scratch all the above. I found the actual culprit. The Primal boots (from and for any class) adds a pair of random pants now.
    Post edited by autumnwitch on
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Buy the paints from the Chult store; that works and removes pants. Than dye them red and that fixed my issue.
  • Options

Buy the paints from the Chult store; that works and removes pants. Than dye them red and that fixed my issue.

Thanks for the suggestion I was wondering about that.

I ended up buying the tattoos for fashion and equipped her with a new look which is really nice. But I do want to have her in armour sometimes so I will take your suggestion or use a different pair of boots.