test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Double Campaign Currency - A update is needed

rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)
Thanks for grouping the double campaign currency event together... I think, at least, it's nice to have them running together and allow folks with alts they would like to finish up the older campaigns and new players to get the campaigns done, and collect the boons.

But, I think it's about time to update and refine the double campaign events.

First, it should include all the older campaigns except maybe the current one, and the one right before it. But everything else should benefit from the double currencies. you know like an old and long campaign like Storm King's Thunder?

Second, maybe it would be more beneficial, if they were all grouped together? So, instead of having a x2 Sharandar, x2 Dread Ring, it would be a x2 Campaigns weekend? Of course respecting point 1 above.

It would make it easier to schedule, there wouldn't be any confusion, and players get to pick and choose which ones they would like to do or need to do?

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Technically, SKT should fall under the IWD umbrella. Just make it "The Frozen North" currencies.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.