test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATED] Recent Connectivity Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited February 2019 in News & Announcements
Update 4:40pm PT

We have taken additional steps that should be stopping the recent connectivity problems. If you continue to experience the same issue, please submit a ticket to support so they can investigate your individual case.

We are aware that players have been experiencing intermittent connectivity issues since yesterday, February 6. This is impacting all games, not just Neverwinter, and we are working closely with the pertinent engineering and ops teams to obtain the most up-to-date information. Unfortunately we do not have an ETA on when the situation will be fully resolved. We will be providing updates as they become available. Thank you for your patience.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• savitar#1148 savitar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    FYI i was just 5mins ago doing a t3 kos lure and the game froze up and then crashed and disconected then i log back in to see erro message tyrant has gone so not only did i just waste 2hrs farming for the lure but i just lost the entire kos lure
  • misterriffstermisterriffster Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same here.
  • rorrik#3186 rorrik Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Seems I am effected as well.
  • szczepkoszczepko Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Again... :#
  • svendahlsvendahl Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out - good thing I PAY to see these types of errors... Does no one test a patch before applying it anymore? >:(
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    this is what i have been saying all along and how no one wants to believe in me that it's there server

• autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    This is a problem hitting a lot of online gaming communities at the moment not just Arc. People who login with Origin for example are also having issues. From what I can tell, there is some type of issues between local ISPs and services like Cloudflare causing login/security issues.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • dreadulusdreadulus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    Internet, going down....down....down....gone.
  • dreadulusdreadulus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    Wonder if all games are having issues? I should login to all I have on pc, and check.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    century link seem to have problems with internet too
  • abserd#9197 abserd Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yo my mans if i diddly darn can't connect to your darn game in the next 20 minutes imma have to hip hop in my crocs and kick your server teams faces
  • beakyhyun#8212 beakyhyun Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    the game froze again
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    Same here. Says "Account Ticket Timed out." :s
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    century link outages?
  • Also unable to connect. Account server timed out.
  • deathklaat666deathklaat666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    Unable to connect again.. happened yesterday for a few hours to me then i got on finally and played for an hour or so, cant get back on now again
  • drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 300 Arc User
    First, the mail would not let me send a couple items, and no, my mail and inventory are not full.
    Then when I tried logging off and back on, I could not get back in.

DON'T
    PANIC!
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    I am from Hungary and as i see my line does not go through century link, problems are elsewhere to be found. Still i find it somewhat funny in a sarcastic way, cause at Ubisoft- in San Francisco too btw-, they deleted Rocksmith's exe with their latest patch. :/ Makes one think...
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• aelfgarmtaelfgarmt Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Connection tothe account server timed out. Central Canada. Was in yesterday just fine.
  • newnickunregisterednewnickunregistered Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    Just got kicked out to login screen when changing toons and can't log back in, "connection timeout". Tried restarting client, now I'm unable to login to launcher even ("Unable to authenticate. Connection to the account server timed out"). My internet is up and running, tracert to patch server looks normal (no hops above 200ms). Poland, EU.
  • rickie#5692 rickie Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    This keeps happening to me as well here in Australia
This discussion has been closed.