test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Professions Workshop Quests and Upgrades Not Being Offered

typo#6563 typo Member Posts: 228 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
This bug report is submitted at the direction of Arc Support in response to my support ticket # 190128-000683 for my character named Yarrow at Xbox gamer tag Extraneous Typo.

The issue I'm having is this: I currently have five professions at level 70 (and my adventuring gathering capability is also at 70), but for some reason the workshop retainer continues to show a message that I will not get a new quest until I get a profession to level 20. I have all eight artisans and I’ve repeated a number of steps several times, including making quite a few professions items, but I remain stuck and also can’t upgrade my workshop to rank 2.

Here are a couple of screen shots. First one shows one of my professions at level 70. Second one shows that the retainer doesn’t think I have gotten a profession past level 20. As a result, I am unable to make any progress on ranking up my workshop and cannot receive any new workshop quests.

Extraneous Typo

Post edited by typo#6563 on

Comments

• typo#6563 typo Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Problem resolved. I'm not sure what the issue was exactly, except to say yesterday evening when I took a look to see if anything had changed, I noticed I was able to move forward on the workshop quests, including ranking up the Workshop.
    Post edited by typo#6563 on
    Extraneous Typo

• moi2moi2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have this exact same problem with one of my characters, although I don't have all professions maxed out. All are over level 20 but I get the same message from my retainer. Frustrating!
  • typo#6563 typo Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    moi2 said:

I have this exact same problem with one of my characters, although I don't have all professions maxed out. All are over level 20 but I get the same message from my retainer. Frustrating!

Try making a +1 item, not just any item, and see if that helps. I can't recall exactly what I was doing when this issue happened to me, but I seem to remember the workshop quests are a little confusing in how they are written.
    Extraneous Typo