test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Armorsmithing mastercrafting/having to do old and new missions

angrybear987aangrybear987a Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I am having to do both the original armorsmithing mastercraft 1&2 missions as well as the two new ones. I came into mod 15 with the missions "lathe man standing". I finished it then finished "down to the wire", giving me Armorsmithing mc recipe books 1 and 2. I'm unable to purchase the MC3 book. The red text below the recipe book says "requires masterwork armorsmithing recipe II and rank 12 guild hall, may only be purchased once". Same thing it says under the alchemy recipe III book that I already purchased. Yes, before it is asked, I run a GH12. I figured, maybe I'd just need to finish "hammer time" and it would let me get the MC3 book. Nope, now I need to finish "step up to the plate. Obviously, I'd rather not go through that headache again. Nor should I have to. I've tried dropping the mission, as well as leaving and rejoining my guild. Devs, any and all help would be appreciated. If I've posted this in the wrong area, I apologize. I am new to the forum. Also, I'm on Xbox.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    angrybear987aangrybear987a Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Anyone? Hello?
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @angrybear987a,

I think this is the same issue as PC:
    percemer said:

Greetings,

Our team already forwarded this issue to the dev team last week. There are indeed several issues caused by the merger of Mailsmithing and Platesmithing for Armorsmithing. For this specific issue, it seems that the prerequisites for purchasing Masterwork Armorsmithing Recipes III are to complete Platesmithing quests. The dev team is aware of all of these issues, and working on it, but for now I don't know what they planned to fix it.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience!

Regards,

Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service