test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[UPDATED] CTA Seasons Tokens of Heroes Issues

Comments

• Options
    zhili666zhili666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    Well, the fix didn't work again. Just done 10 runs again today and got nothing. Good job.
  • Options
    vassey1vassey1 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Did run 10 skirmishes after todays "Fix" and still no token. Its a shame.
  • Options
    striders1911striders1911 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    [Error] You may only have one of a unique item. After the reset and the hot fix... still happens. ran 11+ CTA runs, no token... still broke. sad very sad

• Options
    ptoshas#8766 ptoshas Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    10+ CTA runs, no token. Yay
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I think there is Driftwood Tavern stream today... should be interesting.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    sillystupidsimonsillystupidsimon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    yup, did 11 runs after this reset and NO token
  • Options
    maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Great, next day and no tokens.
    This event is some paranoia, you have gone yourself.
  • Options
    latimore#1244 latimore Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    After today's reboot, I continued running the event for my HR character. She completed 10 rounds and did NOT receive her third coin. We'll try again tomorrow. Thanks for your work in trying to fix this bug. I did run it 11 times, and still no coin.
    Post edited by latimore#1244 on
  • Options
    sillystupidsimonsillystupidsimon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    oh and some peeps have 4+ tokens. Amazing.

• Options
    tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    this is total BS, as @sillystupidsimon shows 6 tokens, some have none, 1, 2 WTH will it take to get a dev to admit this is too bugged and just give EVERYONE their missing tokens in a reward box........at this point who cares if they ran it or not, the lack of communication over this past weekend on fixing this is enough to give us our earned or not 3 tokens!!!!!

@latimore#1244 where are you getting this info on the mount "disappearing"??? it requires 6 tokens and we are only supposed to get 3, so "IF" it disappears it should only happen AFTER next month's CTA
  • Options
    vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    Had run 11 CTAs on toon before the unannounced fix.
    Ok ty for fix.
    Logged back in, CTA counter had reset. Ran another 12 CTAS and checked for Token at the store.
    NO token received.
  • Options
    @pitshade I wonder if the "driftwood tavern" will be suddenly not done today due to unknown reasons LOL
  • Options
    roedynnbroedynnb Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Put me in the "No Token after hotfix" group. Ran 11 runs after the second supposed fix, still sitting at only two tokens, same as Saturday. Over 80 runs total on this character.

I'm beginning to think this is a Vault-Tec type experiment... "Let's see how much we can make players do the same thing over and over and over. We'll keep telling them it's fixed, see how long it takes for everyone to finally give up"

PS. Over 200 runs across four characters, only one has three tokens, two have two, and one has only one. And not a single mount drop as a consolation prize either :angry:
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User

Question: Looks like the gryphon will disappear after this event, it requires 6 coins. How are we supposed to get that, when the max for the event is 3?

The Gryphon is a limited time reward to *this year's* CTA events. It is not disappearing after the current CTA event. You can collect 3 this week, then 3 at the next CTA, and buy it.

• Options
    kinpyrekinpyre Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    after 15 cta runs guess what???? 0 tokens /shock oh not really
  • Options
    @vigor#8801 it was updated AFTER the "hotfix" also, not very good customer service, I did, however, run 1 character that has been bugged since the 1st day and after 11/10 got token #2, but I don't have it in me to keep running this CTA on every character I "tried" to run since Thursday
  • Options
    jaylia#4441 jaylia Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Still not working for me. Did 11 runs of CTA, no token. After 5 days of doing 11-16 runs of CTA a day I have only 1 token. This latest (Jan 29) re-fix fixed nothing for me.
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    edited January 2019

UPDATE January 29

At ~07:25 PST (15:25 UTC / 18:25 MSK) we applied the hotfix to address to address the "CTA: Seasons" reward issue. This fixes the issue where players could complete a Call to Arms skirmish and appear to gain progress, but would not consistently receive a Token of Heroes after ten runs.

After this hotfix, the progress bar in the "CTA: Season" event reset to zero. Players will be able to complete 10 more runs of CTA: Storm Front to gain progress toward their next Token of Heroes, and will consistently gain progress toward their next Token.

Please note the following:
    • Due to the nature of the bug, players may receive the "Token of Heroes" at less than 10 runs. If it wasn't their third token of the event, they can still run until the bar fills up, and they'll still gain progress toward their next one.
    • If the bar is full, no further progress can be made toward a Token of Heroes until the next day.
    • Having an Alliance Battle Horn will no longer cause a "Unique Item" error to sometimes display, nor prevent players from gaining progress toward their next token.

We have extended the event by two more days to allow players more time to gain their Tokens of Heroes. Because this event will now end on Thursday (Friday in Russia), there will be no "last chance" vendor this time around.

We are aware that some players are still unable to obtain the Tokens of Heroes even after this morning's fix. We are investing this matter and looking at what may be impacting these particular accounts. We will provide more information when available.

Just nope - still not working, unique item error still happening:

First character - got token after 2 runs
    Second character - 12 runs, one unique item error, no token

Strongly suspect unique item was fixed for the horn but not the vanity pet.
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    hope it work at least for my main, will try again when i get home in 4 hrs or so, but not much hope seing the reports abouve...

btw

rookie
    r000kie said:

Re Driftwood Tavern

UPDATE: The console playthrough is being postponed to allow for guest Producer Terramak to discuss recent game issues and answer some questions.

thanks for the warning, first time i saw your post i thought it was a joke XD
  • Options
    kevinboleware#1486 kevinboleware Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I guess my real question for @nitocris83 is how this was supposed to help players? Assuming the hotfix worked (which according to posts above, it didn’t), you extended the event by two days. So now, even if the fix worked, we could only get two tokens when the limit should have been three!!
  • Options
    fuglymookfuglymook Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 119 Arc User
    I have run 30 times today, 15 before reset and 15 after and still no token 3 days and no tokens on my SW
  • Options
    styley177styley177 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    i really dont normally like profanity, but seriously im well and truely "insert whatever word you feel appropriate here" off now, a fix to a fix to a fix and still not working, just impossible to believe the coding can be that complex really.

Still bugged !! and no token today ffs

• Options
    pnite#5985 pnite Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Still bugged 11 runs, no token, duplicate item message (for the mini-pet)
    This is a joke TBH
  • Options
    styley177styley177 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    frankly at this point any less than a bag/item/auto update that when opened or activated adjusts my tokens to 3 (not 3 additional) will not cut it in my view, this is beyond a joke now
  • Options
    psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    i just changed to a character that had 3 before reboot and just now checked i have 2????
  • Options
    mickyce#8848 mickyce Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    really? but is it a joke? it was better to postpone this event.
    nothing works after the fix. Again...
    The most annoying thing is that nobody says anything.
    5 days we will be doing this event and it will not be fixed.
    Should not the events entertain the players? these bugs are just boring.
    crazy time loss