test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

'Error Finding Item To Salvage' Error happens when you use inventory RP converter in your workshop

Last night I finished a dungeon run and was teleported back to my new Workshop. I went into my inventory and scrolled down to the bottom to use the RP converter tool to convert all the gems, runestones, and gear I had aquired from my last run and hit 'X' to convert all then again to finish and it started throwing errors across the screen in big red letters which said ERROR: Error Finding Item To Salvage. It took all of my items and gave me nothing in return. I took a screenshot of the screen after where you can see the ERROR messages on the bottom left of the screen. I lost a load of RP because of this. Any chance someone can have a look and get me my items or the RP I am owed back? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @cptsternn#2510! Have you submitted a ticket to support through the support site?
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    I've seen that error on PC if you tap the salvage button twice in quick succession, but I've always gotten the RP from the salvaged items.

Basically, you tell it "salvage all these items", and they immediately vanish from inventory but the "I'm salvaging your stuff!" animation is still playing so they're not gone from the salvage window. If you hit salvage AGAIN fast enough it tries to salvage all those same items again since they're still in the salvage list, but produces the errors because they're not in your real inventory any more.

But like I said, when that happens on PC, I get all the RP. You're sure you didn't get it?

(Easiest to reproduce with a big stack of green gear, btw.)