test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

cube not squished in AI basement

athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
My DC encounter powers don't seem to affect the cube when he appears in the basement final mob, for "ghost" run. I hit with DG or chains and they do nothing to damage the cube.

Comments

• Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Weird, as my main DC had no issues with encounter powers working on the cube. Most times I would one-shot kill it with either chains or daunting light.
  • Options
    athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    for me, its just as he starts to appear and is targetable, my chains do nothing, then when he is fully formed it works. could it be a lag in server ?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited January 2019

for me, its just as he starts to appear and is targetable, my chains do nothing, then when he is fully formed it works. could it be a lag in server ?

No, it is not a lag. You are talking about it went stealth. If it goes stealth, you can't hit it.
    I do not even bother to hit it until it (or any boss in that room) comes to me. I usually look for the document before getting the 'boss' in the last room unless it looks for me and I cannot 'f' the document.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***