test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian Fighter Damage issue

fatninja144477fatninja144477 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
Good Afternoon

When I logged in yesterday after the Heart of Fire release I found that the Damage on my Guardian Fighter has dropped significantly. More that it should have considering the patch notes don't reference a direct nerf to damaging abilities. I have talked with other Guardian Fighter mains and found that they have experienced the same issue. I felt that this may need to be reported any info as well would be appreciated.
Valina Darksbane, CW 70
That Guy You Know, OP 70
Main, Valora GF 70 14.3k
That Guy who hastes, DC 70
Chopper, GWF 70
Hel, SW 70
Sora, HR 70

Comments

• legendary3b#9025 legendary3b Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same for me but just a big Nerf to gw like a 20k Nerf put 3 tickets in to devs gotten nothing back
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    We would need to know the specifics of your build, your gear, your rotation, etc. May also be worth discussing with GF on PC to see if they experienced anything similar post-release.
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User

We would need to know the specifics of your build, your gear, your rotation, etc. May also be worth discussing with GF on PC to see if they experienced anything similar post-release.

I believe @rjc9000 or @thefabricant would probably have info if there were any bugs going on.
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    The changes I know of off the top of my head:

-SWW is 'correctly' fixed to 4% damage per stack. This is a global 20% (or 4% per stack) DPS decrease compared to Mod 14 and prior.

-SWW also currently has a bug with a placebo stack, as the first stack accumulated doesn't actually confer a damage bonus. So if I shielded 5 hits and my buffbar has 5 stacks, I actually only have the equivalent of 4 stacks' worth of damage bonus.

-This bug... I'll leave this bug report I did in November. I would assume that the devs haven't had any time to fix it due to holiday parties or are busy doing things for whatever the module has. Effectively, this ends up being a 20% DPS decrease on Griffon's Wrath.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1244421/bug-staggering-challenge-griffons-part-is-not-proccing-on-targets

I have not seen any other evidence otherwise for the reason GF damage was lowered. I tried KC, but it is correctly yielding a 2.0x (2.1x with feat) damage multiplier on dummies (maybe there's a bug on bosses?). I checked Griffon's Wrath base damage last Saturday and it had the same as base damage values observed in Mod 14 and prior (going as far back as Mod 9 or 10).

• pepinio94pepinio94 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    When will the stunning challenge be fixed ?