test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

twitch promo issue?

2»

Comments

• tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    @pitmonster#5684 I just looked at my Twitch notifications and it looks like they change the rewards around the 16/17th of the month
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello,

It's normally scheduled for February 13th, and a new blog should be published on Arc.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    percemer said:

Hello,

It's normally scheduled for February 13th, and a new blog should be published on Arc.

Regards,

@tazz4now and your reply, thank you.
  • cherryman1cherryman1 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    I had to go through the process 3 times but I was recently able to complete it and received my items.
    Guild Leader: Under the Influence
    Yule (Barb): 72k : Siren (TR): 78k : Torun (DC): 73k : Siren OP (OP): 76k : Siren SW (SW): 78k : Modern (F): 80k : Cherry1 (CW) : 68k Siren HR (HR): 78k
  • raygar#5881 raygar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have yet to get any of the twitch prime loot to work. Tried several times and nada. Followed the tutorial to link, its linked. still nothing. I give up, so if anyone has a clue to whats up fire away. Three of us with all separate accounts cant get it to work. so its not just me.
  • xjaberwokxxjaberwokx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    same with me raygar, still waiting from January
  • raygar#5881 raygar Member Posts: 2 Arc User

same with me raygar, still waiting from January

same here.
  • tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    to those having issues with the twitch bundle, just a question, can you see a checkmark instead of a lock on the top righthand side above the picture of the companion? I know the "claim" button doesn't seem to work
    percemer said:

If you are still experiencing issues receiving the rewards in Neverwinter for the Twitch Prime promotion, please have a look at:

https://support.arcgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5012/kw/twitch

Percemer
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
    edited February 2019
    percemer i went through that and nothing,i appreciate the help ,but i literally exhausted every option to this point. i apologize if i sound rude and i already put a ticket in just waiting for a response

percemer i went through that and nothing,i appreciate the help ,but i literally exhausted every option to this point. i apologize if i sound rude and i already put a ticket in just waiting for a response

Hello @xjaberwokx,

Did you contacted the Customer Support by submitting a ticket via the website https://support.arcgames.com/ please?
    If so, how long ago? You can forward us the ticket number.

Regards,
    Percemer
    ----------
    my ticket has been answered Percemer ,and i appreciate the quick response,but i do have 1 question if you do not mind answering, if i go to my settings in twitch than go to other setting even though I've completed the connection i'm not seeing arc connected ,did i mess something up?
    its on twitch primes end, if anyone has the same problem as me ,and knows how to get arc to connect twitch plz let me know
  • ragnarog3ragnarog3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Does anybody have an alternate way to contact the Twitch support?....I have sent a ticket to the Arc/Cyptic team and they redirected me to Twitch but they have not answer yet...it has been now 5 days.