test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

twitch promo issue?

muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
I think I'm supposed to be a twitcher vip account , does not accept my information from Turkey.

Comments

• erynloreerynlore Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    I am an amazon prime member and twitch member, yet it won't let me claim the reward, Amazon Prime says my account is linked to twitch. Any clues?

tinypic.com/r/25i3yf7/9
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    dont accept my cards twitch mate idk why :S thnx for info.
  • tazz4nowtazz4now Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    is it possible Twitch Prime is not available in your country? the offer on the link to the Twitch site says "Offer valid only in regions where Twitch Prime is available" just a thought on why you might not be able to get this to work
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Unfortunately, I don't believe that Twitch Prime is available in Turkey. I did some digging, and that country wasn't mentioned. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • erynloreerynlore Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Unfortunately, I don't believe that Twitch Prime is available in Turkey. I did some digging, and that country wasn't mentioned. :(

But it IS available in Australia, not sure why it isn't working *sadfac*
  • greimbahsgreimbahs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue here,I live in the US,have both Amazon Prime and Twitch,it says my AP is connected,says my Twitch Prime loot is connected,but can't get it to Twitch Prime?And not letting me connect my ARC to it either.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    dont want to add amazon, they billed me, suppose to be free trail. what a lie.
    I got mine, but only after I linked my Twitch email in Amazon, then linked my Arc email inside Twitch, finally saw a check mark on the bundle and got it a few hours later, I also saw on the newsfeed they have added a fashion costume that we can claim later on
  • pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    Got mine just fine. Its actually a pretty nice reward for something my wife was paying for anyway. And it looks like they have rewards for Feb and March.
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    It took overnight for my awards to show up. I too was an amazon prime member, which automatically translated to twitch prime. I did the account linking last night, but my prizes didn’t show up right away. I checked against this morning and they were there.
  • alcasaar#7232 alcasaar Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    The only thing I can say is "Twitch " shame on you. Why? First all the Cryptic members that pay for ZEN and VIP they don't have rewards like this , So like 12 months VIP is mutch more then this 5$ monthly by twitch !
    Post edited by alcasaar#7232 on
    Twitch? why shame? Twitch is owned by Amazon.com - this was a pure promotion to drive Amazon Prime membership via a valuable web property they own (Twitch) that's connected to the MMO industry. It's pure advertising and there's no shame on you there - they're trying to attract customers to Twitch Prime (which is amazon prime membership) by advertising and offering promotional incentives to Neverwinter players. The VIP award is just 30 days - it's not permanent VIP or anything - these are all one-time awards.. yes, there's 3 months of packages you can pick up, but that's still just a promotional event. I see no reason to be upset - it's no different than any of the 100 other promotions Cryptic as sold over the years to advertising partners.

The only thing I can say is "Twitch " shame on you. Why? First all the Cryptic members that pay for ZEN and VIP they don't have rewards like this , So like 12 months VIP is mutch more then this 5$ monthly by twitch !

And its not just NW, there are a few other games that you can link your twitch prime to for rewards in those games. I would say its a massive push to get more gamers into prime. I actually have no idea what twitch prime even gives you, going to have to look that up. I assume Amazon gave Cryptic a butt load of money for such good rewards.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    they charge me for amazon prime, it was a lie when they said 30 day free trail, and got billed, and i call the bank and call amazon, they i didnt ask to subscribe.
    so, just here to warn you, if not paying attention after you get Twitch and you get billed within 30 days.

it is so tricky when they said free and soon you find a billing charge by amazon prime, they own twitch. took me 5 days to get refunded, it happened back in sept 2018. same tactic when i signed up with twitch for promo items. it border on business fraud. so i lost promo when i cancel twitch account, and now seeing this again and tried sign on, and seeing amazon was ready to bill me once again. Pffft!

I want my ARC's daily zen points back!
    Twitch Prime IS Amazon Prime. If you are an Amazon Prime member, you are also automatically a Twich Prime subscriber.
  • forumuser#2338 forumuser Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    And I am sure when you sign up it states you will be billed after 30 days unless you cancel.
  • robai#6206 robai Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Looks like it's NOT free stuff, because you have to pay for membership of twitch prime (and for that you also have to live in US, Mexico, Canada, Italy, France, Germany, Belgium, Austria, Spain, Japan, Singapore, Netherlands, United Kingdom or Australia). The free 30-day trial is also available for these countries only.
    Outside of these countries membership of twitch prime is possible only if you pay for Prime Video membership.
    https://help.twitch.tv/customer/en/portal/articles/2572060-twitch-prime-guide
    In other words, no free stuff outside mentioned countries.

Post edited by robai#6206 on
    edited January 2019
    Of course it's not free - nothing is entirely free. This is a promotion to encourage people to subscribe to Amazon Prime, which yes, does cost you money. This is just a business promotion - like so many others. Why are people so worked up over it? Take advantage of it or don't, it's not like the stuff is game changing anyway.
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    Exciting is a great feeling.
  • fearthemajorfearthemajor Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I have twitch prime and linked my account have yet to receive the bundle
  • murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I live in the USA and have twitch prime linked because I pay for Amazon Prime. I entered a ticket on January 20th that has had no response. I had an online chat yesterday where I was told my case would get escalated since she did not have access to the tools that were needed to fix my problem. Still no response to the ticket.
  • tagnusironsordtagnusironsord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    I got my reward inside of 10 mins, but it took overnight for my wife's rewards to come through.
  • mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User

I have twitch prime and linked my account have yet to receive the bundle

Same here... I even submitted an in-game ticket. its been at least a week
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • scubamurph#2300 scubamurph Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I am in Australia and linking twitch prime to amazon prime will not work for me.
    Have contacted amazon but they have been no help whatsoever.

Not sure if it is just me this has happened to.
    you have to make sure you link your Twitch to your Amazon, then link Twitch to the Arc client (your email/login you want the stuff to go to), check on the Twitch reward page and make sure there is a check mark in the upper right hand side next to the picture of the companion, then just wait, mine took overnight
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    tazz4now said:

you have to make sure you link your Twitch to your Amazon, then link Twitch to the Arc client (your email/login you want the stuff to go to), check on the Twitch reward page and make sure there is a check mark in the upper right hand side next to the picture of the companion, then just wait, mine took overnight

Yes - if you follow the instructions it should work with a bit of luck.

I started off here:

https://twitch.amazon.com/prime/loot/neverwinter?ref=SM_CM_NEV19_EXT

and if everything worked correctly the "lock" in the upper right hand corner should have a checkmark in it, I, personally, think twitch got inundated with a lot of requests and are a bit slow in awarding this bundle, I wonder if the bundle in February will have the same wait times, I guess we'll have to wait and see
  • xjaberwokxxjaberwokx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    i linked all my stuff a few days ago and still yet to receive my rewards,but it doesn't seem like its going to come in ,the check mark is beside the companion ,and everything seems to be in order ,so is there anything else i can do?
    Does anyone know the release schedule for Feb and March?
  • xjaberwokxxjaberwokx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    no clue pitmonster, and still yet to actually get the twitch prime neverwinter package as well, and i've waited over a 100 hours