test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing trade credits

I just turned in over 3 million trade credits worth of old professions stuff to my retainer I run over to the AH lady to turn them in for South sea trading company credits and before even turning in a single one I suddenly have only 400k left. I've been mugged of years of hard work here.

Comments

• mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Did you buy something from your Retainer? Turn "what" in for South Seas Trading Company credits? What do you have 400,000 of?

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    There are 2 types of credits. Resource credits, and asset credits. You should double check which one you have, because she only asks for 1, not the other. It's also usually a bit of a ripoff to get those the commissions that way, as it's 2:1.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png