test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Console] Vendor Sell All Issue

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
We are aware of an issue with the Vendor UI where pressing the square (on PS4) button or the X (On Xbox One) while on the Buy tab will bring up a "Sell All" prompt. If a player accepts this prompt, it will sell all sellable items in the player's inventory. The buyback may not include all items that were sold.

We are working on resolving this as quickly as possible but in the meantime please avoid selecting that option. If you have accidentally done so, you will need to submit a ticket to Support.

Comments

• larry#5306 larry Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    its a little too late now to tell us we dont troll your page.. just come here when we have to put in tickets.. as i just did.. how to recover?
  • jorge#9110 jorge Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thats how they balance the market... i bet 100m ad that this was intentional 100%. Some ppl dont know what they have in the bags... nice play... nice play...
  • powergayserpowergayser Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Here I am, one of the dudes who sold The entire backpack against his Will. I hope They Will read my ticket asap
  • horup79#5650 horup79 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Tickets have been submitted.
    Is there any forecast when our accounts have been rolled back to before the incidents?
    Some of us are eager to complete the new campaign. It would be rather sad if we lost a weeks haul of campaign currency.
  • deadcow3333#9207 deadcow3333 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Any update on this? I filed a ticket on the 16th but have not heard anything.
  • paul#3160 paul Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    If their not going to fix my account. Give me back my ZEN or I will have my CC get my money back one way or another this bs.