test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tutorial bug??

animewatcha#6533 animewatcha Member Posts: 126 Arc User
Okay so I am trying to go through the tutorial and beginning. Supposed use the profession starter kit. Tried, says I need to do the material bag etc. Low and behold, can't find it anywhere in inventory whether in professions or the 'materials' one ( the game icon makes it look like you gotta use the bag as an item to proceed ). So starting to use every item in the inventory. Somehow use the one that gives thing slike well worn hatchet. Now can't find the other bag or even the profession starter kit that wouldn't be used earlier. Tutorial is stuck cause I am supposed to use 'Profession starter kit'. Help? What am I doing wrong or is the game being a buggy launch?

-edit- Brought up an alt who had much less inventory space. Did same steps and the game recognized him having used the starter kit.

So now the question becomes how do I disable the tutorial on main since the game bugged out?

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Forwarding the bug. As a possible workaround - go inside the Workshop and then open 1 of any type of bag or package you have in your inventory. Do it inside the workshop. Let me know if this works.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png