I have been playing around with another load-out with my pally, switching from tank to heal (both buff) just for fun and to pick up some extra AD on random runs.
So I am running around, buffing, healing, etc. No one is complaining but you don't get much feedback in randoms. So I am asking here... what would you like to see game play if you end up with a pally healer in your random?
Currently powers I am running...
* Bond of Virtue - Increases everyone's heals from all sources and gain a % of any heal I do to anyone
* Smite - Does damage and heals near by allies
* Bane - (mostly applying to the DPS classes)
* Cure Wounds - Between encounters, just spamming it
* Aura of Wisdom - Reduces everyone's encounter cool downs
* Aura of Courage or Aura of Life - Depends on the run. One gives extra damage, the other auto revives near death allies
* Divine Judgement or Shield of Faith - Depends on how the party is doing, mostly SoF
* Flash of Light - Reduces ally's encounter powers
* Radiant Champion - Increases ally's movement, reduces cool downs
* Beacon of Hope - Daily causes heal on allies
* Prism - Self heals will heal allies
* Aura Gifts - Allies gain 25% of my power (I try to max my power)
* All the AP gains I can get to spam dailies
I am running Dragon's breath that reduces its cool down by 25% and running Artifact mount boons they reduce my cool downs on daily... the idea being to spam as many dailies as possible, mostly shield of faith.
So if I pop into a random queue with this load out as your group healer/buffer do you cringe or are OK. Or should I hit a camp fire and switch to my tank and forget healing anyway as its currently mostly a broken mechanic in the game right now?
Thanks for the feedback.