test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

stuck zoomed in

athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
Ok this is bugging me. I had this issue on my TR, then it fixed now its on my HR and i don't want it. Please get this fixed.

Symptom: My toon is fully zoomed in. I had to change camera FOV using the chat codes to get it reasonable for playing. I worked with Help desk and they said to reset all options to default setting. I did this and for about 10 seconds i can zoom properly, then it goes in and sticks again. I tried everything i can on my side to fix this. Why is this happening and how do i fix it ???

Please help

Comments

• athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    For some reason my HR combats range powers of split the sky and cordon of arrows also don't work. Can it be related ?
  • athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    ok i removed all gear weps and artifacts from my toon (don't know if that was part of it but previous posts indicated it might be helpful), then reset the keybinds page to default and that cleared the zoom issue. it also cleared my keybinds, binds and alias binds, but those are easy to fix. My range powers work properly now and i kept the zoom function as i had before all this happened so i'm good now. Please keep this for future ppl with issues.
  • lordtweety#3604 lordtweety Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Yeah, 'reset to default' fixes both those issues. Annoying as hell though. It also fixes the "Q" Jump spell in MSP not working and random encounter powers not working in their normal keybound locations. I could never get an answer from anyone (dev's or support) on why it occurs though.
    Main: Angels Scar
    Guild: Ruathym Corsairs