test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter Event

mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
I'm seeing such a lower drop rate compared to years pass. Even with this being the final week where drop rates are suppose to be higher it definitely doesn't feel like it; in fact the drop rates now feel lower than they were previously. Has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    > @mebengalsfan#9264 said:
    > I'm seeing such a lower drop rate compared to years pass. Even with this being the final week where drop rates are suppose to be higher it definitely doesn't feel like it; in fact the drop rates now feel lower than they were previously. Has anyone else noticed this?

Drop rates have been horrible this year. I know it's a freebie, so don't complain, but yes feels like a major ninja nerf.

1st year I walked away with 6 or so lilends,a few purple mounts, and companions, and about 100 pres wards.
    2nd year numbers dropped to about 2 lilends, 1 mount and maybe 60 pres wards.

This year: 1 lilend, no mounts or other companions, and 20 pres wards. Most of the time I am getting a sapphire or a black pearl. Pretty sad.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

> @mebengalsfan#9264 said:

> I'm seeing such a lower drop rate compared to years pass. Even with this being the final week where drop rates are suppose to be higher it definitely doesn't feel like it; in fact the drop rates now feel lower than they were previously. Has anyone else noticed this?

Drop rates have been horrible this year. I know it's a freebie, so don't complain, but yes feels like a major ninja nerf.

1st year I walked away with 6 or so lilends,a few purple mounts, and companions, and about 100 pres wards.

2nd year numbers dropped to about 2 lilends, 1 mount and maybe 60 pres wards.

This year: 1 lilend, no mounts or other companions, and 20 pres wards. Most of the time I am getting a sapphire or a black pearl. Pretty sad.

I get mostly the lights and other garbage that I don't need and will only sell for gold.

I like getting free things that have value but I'm not getting much at all.

A group I was with I did all five of the characters I saved gifts on and swapped between each character. We counted total bags received from my character swap. I had around 120-130 gifts for my four friends. That means there was around 500 chances for a bag to drop within the group 125x4. The group ended up with a bit under 50 bags. That is around a 10% drop rate for the bag.

Last year it was around a 25-30% on PS4 and the first year in 2016 it was almost a bit under a 50% drop rate for the bag.

This is not including the drop rate from opening the gift themselves. That went from passing out lots of goodies, to ok last year and now it is well I feel as if I wasted my time with gift giving as it takes quite a while to go through the rotations. If I would have known that the drop rate was this bad I would have spent that time doing other things, like farming CoDG.

• heavensake#5599 heavensake Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Yup drop rate on bags is way lower than it has ever been in the past. But i can see some reasoning for it as maybe in time the value of unbound drops from bags might go up a tad.