test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Charged Zen, not getting freebies

bobo#5090 bobo Member Posts: 588 Arc User
Like it says, I've charged a total of 21600 zen since turkey day, 11000 during turkey day weekend sale, and I got the freebies up to that level then. I have since charged another 10600 zen(5300 x2 ) since 12/12/18, and I expect that I should be getting the last available freebie for charging a total of 20000 zen during the holiday promo, and it's not available to me. Did I miss some fine print somewhere or do you have to charge the full amount in one transaction. If so why am I not at least getting the freebies up to the 5000 level since I have charged 5300 x2 in last week. TIA Johnny

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Double check your math, double check the vendor. If it still all adds up, then file a ticket.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png