test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pls fix Heart of Fire enchant!!!!!!!!!!!

aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
edited December 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
edit:
Heart of Fire enchant from AI changes everything to Bound to character, permanently, if u put it in BoA equipment! Thats not okay, pls fix!
Post edited by aixis2000 on

Comments

• Options
    cforest#0755 cforest Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Transmuting your weapons, or inserting a BtC enchant could do it.
  • Options
    ty for response...but no...no BoC enchants equipped or transmuted
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    aixis2000 said:

ty for response...but no...no BoC enchants equipped or transmuted

Did you equip the R14 enchantment you got from AI campaign once before?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @plasticbat - yes that may be the reason...I dont remember but I have it on my companions rings and they also changed permanent from BoA to BoC...that cant be wai I hope?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is not a bug, and is working as intended. The enchant will bind what you put it in so that you can't put it in an item and then move it around your characters that way.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.