test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

yeti mount

when using the yeti animation (roar) his top tooth does not stay in the top of his mouth. its glued to his bottom tooth. as well the tiny blue dot under him is a bit bothersome.

Comments

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Maybe the Yeti has a really large bottom tooth and no top tooth?
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Yeti orthodontia is still in development.

In all seriousness, I'll let the team know but since it's a display issue it will likely be a low priority fix at this time.
  • artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    Why do you get blue eyes while your yeti carries you?
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    Sounds like the bug that arises when my half-orc GWF gets on her armored bulette mount (the lockbox version, not the PVP one). Her lower canines grow to about a foot long. It's caused me to switch to a different mount.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    hustin1 said:

Sounds like the bug that arises when my half-orc GWF gets on her armored bulette mount (the lockbox version, not the PVP one). Her lower canines grow to about a foot long. It's caused me to switch to a different mount.

Same Bug still happen in Carmine Bullet (all the time) and Fancy gorgon (only when moving)
    when you have dwarven epic beards...

in the yety mine only have a bug in the left tooth the one in the right (near the player) is working ok...