test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[UPDATE]Free Refinement Pack

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2018 in News & Announcements
UPDATE
Refinement Pack should now be available to everyone. Thank you everyone for your patience!

We are aware of some players not able to see the Free Refinement Pack (to be found in the Refinement section of the Zen Market). We are looking into this issue.

Thank you for your patience!
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• Options
    sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    anither issue?? man an i cant evn get a response to the question of wtf is the deal the post says 20-27th yet ingame calender(ps4) says 25th thru jan 2nd
    Lol smh
  • Options
    juergeng123juergeng123 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    No Free Refinement Pack on xbox you screwed it again
    Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
    Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9
  • Options
    sierrarayne#8219 sierrarayne Member Posts: 1 New User
    i have not been able to pick up of the free gifts this year
  • Options
    jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Xbox one here no pack actually the whole free section on zen store is mia. But its not surprising anymore. I was raving to people who were upset about bangate that winterfest makes up for it and winterfest is a great event. Now winterfest is a joke fishing went from bot fest to noone doing it period. Free items bugged. The starlight parcels dropping complete trash compared to last year i pulled tons of epic mounts n comps.
  • Options
    juergeng123juergeng123 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    Whats about this
    https://arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1244602/pre-winterfest-qa-testing

Where is the "Pre - Winterfest QA Testing"
    nitocris83 wrote at December 10

"The team had a full team playtest of the Winter Event last week and I know QA is testing it thoroughly. Since there are revamps to the event this year, it is getting extra scrutiny. "

cant see this right now so many bugs.
    Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
    Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9
  • Options

Whats about this
    https://arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1244602/pre-winterfest-qa-testing

"The team had a full team playtest of the Winter Event last week and I know QA is testing it thoroughly. Since there are revamps to the event this year, it is getting extra scrutiny. "

lmfao PLSE ell me u r laughin right now?
  • Options
    grendlerose#7658 grendlerose Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    i have forwarded this thread directly to santa in the north pole. im sure he wont be happy about it :)
  • Options
    wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    thx nitocris83
  • Options
    hjp1982hjp1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    i still can't get any of the free gifts this year.... i thought i had been a good boy, guess i was wrong :/
  • Options
    darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Cant say this was quality tested very well, at least not with a straight face.

Guess we all got put on Santa's naughty list.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Xbox one here no pack actually the whole free section on zen store is mia. But its not surprising anymore. I was raving to people who were upset about bangate that winterfest makes up for it and winterfest is a great event. Now winterfest is a joke fishing went from bot fest to noone doing it period. Free items bugged. The starlight parcels dropping complete trash compared to last year i pulled tons of epic mounts n comps.

the change in fishing is a bad thing. lol. no one liked the way fishing worked in somi. everyone hated fishing in somi but did it for the maps.. this doesn't have anything really worth while behind it.. and they made it a pia instead of tolerable.
  • Options
    everiscale#8166 everiscale Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Multiple people in my guild on ps4 didn't get winter wolf or the refiners pack. Great job guys, to events in a rowu managed to break. they aren't even new events, how do u break them?
  • Options

Multiple people in my guild on ps4 didn't get winter wolf or the refiners pack. Great job guys, to events in a rowu managed to break. they aren't even new events, how do u break them?

easy u jus take it place it center on ur knee an push dwn hard (they keep changin HAMSTER)

• Options
    rana#9705 rana Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    On PC here, no winter wolf or refinement pack for my account nor my wifes account
  • Options
    nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    I'm having the ward problem too :(
  • Options
    cts2000#2706 cts2000 Member Posts: 86 Arc User

Whats about this

You can read my latest in that thread. The Mysterious Fortunes still not always giving a Scroll of Fate when opened, the Guild Mark Scroll of Fate gives no 3% bonus when donating items to the sh coffer.

Thorough playtest? Yeah......sure.

• Options
    mysty#4057 mysty Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Thank you for your help with the daily gift problem Devs :) This is always my favorite event! Happy Solstice everyone!
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User

We are aware of some players not able to see the Free Refinement Pack (to be found in the Refinement section of the Zen Market). We are looking into this issue.

Thank you for your patience!

So this will be extended in some way as well?

Maybe just give out at a later date?

The refinement pack was not available for me, and I held up my end of the bargain here.
  • Options
    smh...... i keep tellin yall its the HAMSTER LARFLEEZE he decided to pull a turbo an break our game too jus like RALPH broke the internet that day
    lmao smh
  • Options
    jambo117jambo117 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    If you claim this item and swap character to a new one you created, it will allow you to reclaim, is this intended? as I don't want a repeat of the keys incident that players went through the last time something similar happened
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Ok it's allowing me to claim on any character now which is most likely unintended, could I have some clarification?
    Cheers

-Sidenote: It seems reclaiming was most likely a result of whatever fix was implemented, is it fine to have another redeemed? As if not I can throw away the extra items from that pack
    Post edited by jambo117 on
  • Options
    poisd2strike#7598 poisd2strike Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    jambo117 said:

Ok it's allowing me to claim on any character now which is most likely unintended, could I have some clarification?
    Cheers

-Sidenote: It seems reclaiming was most likely a result of whatever fix was implemented, is it fine to have another redeemed? As if not I can throw away the extra items from that pack

The PS4 Announcement ( https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11019323-winter-2018-free-gifts-and-events! ) does not mention it is one Refinement pack per account (though it binds to account) . The Winter Wolf Mount was claimable by each character. And you indicated you can claim the Refinement pack on each character. I have a feeling this is going to be "keygate" all over again. I'm in the same boat as you. I was able to claim on 2 different characters. I also have no issue with discarding the extra account-bound items if that will avoid any issue. I just wish the situation would have been made more clear. I saw on Reddit that some people were apparently able to claim on multiple characters, but not sure if that was before or after the fix was implemented.
  • Options
    I've heard that the other items apart from the wolf are once per account but i'm guessing it was due to a fix as I could claim it again on one other character
  • Options
    savriana#0590 savriana Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    I am on PC and my character Savriana was unable to claim the pack. I looked in both free and refinement. I am having an issue today too. It is NOT affecting my other characters.

Edit to add: Today I was only able to claim on one character. Looks like they did limit it, without posting a disclaimer. How disappointing.
  • Options
    dafrca#4810 dafrca Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    Thank you @nitocris83 for the update. :)
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User

I have a wolf and 5x scrolls of life that have appeared now but never got any refinement pack.

If it is meant to be fixed then it never appeared yesterday or today for me.

This is the issue, I think.

I alluded to it earlier; Some people can't log on after they eventually fix the mistakes. Someone only able to log on for an hour at noon? They logged on. The pack should have been available but wasn't. They fix it five hours later and that makes things alright?

Sorry guys, but it doesn't. I was able to log back in later, after my initial post here, but I wasn't sure that I would.

If I hadn't? No pack for me, I guess, even though I wasn't the one that failed to live up to my end of the deal.
  • Options
    fra7santofra7santo Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2018

I have a wolf and 5x scrolls of life that have appeared now but never got any refinement pack.

me too, still not refinement pack avaible and not only me but also a friend of mine too
  • Options
    artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User

Same thing for me, and I'd gladly trade the wolf and the scrolls for the pack.
  • Options
    amascus#1899 amascus Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    UPDATE
    Refinement Pack should now be available to everyone. Thank you everyone for your patience!

Not so much, could you please let us know if it is still being worked?

Post edited by amascus#1899 on
This discussion has been closed.