test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Console Winter Festival question

Will consoles get the new Yeti Mount etc?

We never got the new items in the recent Siege of Neverwinter so I am concerned the "new" event stuff is mod 15 dependent.

Can anyone from the dev team confirm what is happening to Simril professions etc on console, as the generic launch post seemed Mod15/PC-Centric and stated this had been moved to a new NPC.

Basically are all the Winter Festival changes happening for console this year or will we have to wait til 2019?

Comments

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Will consoles get the new Yeti Mount etc?

We never got the new items in the recent Siege of Neverwinter so I am concerned the "new" event stuff is mod 15 dependent.

Can anyone from the dev team confirm what is happening to Simril professions etc on console, as the generic launch post seemed Mod15/PC-Centric and stated this had been moved to a new NPC.

Basically are all the Winter Festival changes happening for console this year or will we have to wait til 2019?

We didn't get the new items as that was for mod 15 updates and not mod 14. We hopefully will get the new items.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    The Yeti will be available for console.
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    the yeti will be avail for condole.... but.... for all platforms will it cost ad like the broom mount did from the halloween event or no like the siege breaker griffon?
  • eclipseblood#1326 eclipseblood Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    The event said that it would be bought using stars of fortune if I remember right, didn't say how many but I doubt that will be much of a grind compared to the broom
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User

The event said that it would be bought using stars of fortune if I remember right, didn't say how many but I doubt that will be much of a grind compared to the broom

may be but the broom had to hav not only stuff gathered from the event that was new this year but ad as well.... the winter event post doesnt say whether or not the yeti will be the same...... or evn not the same as that case (the broom)