test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please add "Fill all powers" button

micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
edited December 2018 in Player Feedback (PC)
It was asked before, hell, I've asked for this before. But clicking those 124 clicks just to fill that thing? What is the purpose?
You don't want to have issues with choice of what order to fill it? Just make it available when the player has the max 124 points. But please.. This is so annoying. Click, accept, wait, click, accept, wait.... 120 times or so..

And the worst, I can't fill them to rank 4 in order, I need to fill random powers, then go back, and then go forward, and then unlock, and repeat. I'm not new player unlocking powers... Just save me from the misery.

Comments

• ostwind#7700 ostwind Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    So much, yes..... This would be amazing.
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    micky1p00 said:

It was asked before, hell, I've asked for this before. But clicking those 124 clicks just to fill that thing? What is the purpose?
    You don't want to have issues with choice of what order to fill it? Just make it available when the player has the max 124 points. But please.. This is so annoying. Click, accept, wait, click, accept, wait.... 120 times or so..

And the worst, I can't fill them to rank 4 in order, I need to fill random powers, then go back, and then go forward, and then unlock, and repeat. I'm not new player unlocking powers... Just save me from the misery.

PLEASE YES +1 +1 +1
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    On a related note, the free respec forces you to use it before the standard 'paid' ones, and unlike them resets your powers, meaning clickclickclick. It was supposed to be a nice gesture but for a lot of players, is a curse.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    YESS YEEEESSS YESSSS

Also darn it can someone put a slider on the stupid seal buy on AD.. like what the heck guys!

adding another YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

or if at least possible, allow us to spend points when you get to 70 to straight through to rank 4.. at LEAST the stupid back and forth would be gone.
  • checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    +infinity. huge waste of time on retraining when all 124 power points are there.
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User

In recent modules we have worked on and, hopefully, improved the retraining process in a few aspects. Our overall goal being that we want it to be much faster and more streamlined when players want to swap around powers/feats/boons/etc.

That work is continuing and, when M16 comes around, excessive clicking on powers will no longer be an issue that you have to deal with.

We haven't been thrilled with the powers UI ourselves for a while and had been having several talks on how to best improve it. The backend of it has been trickier to work with due to a number of factors which has held off changing that interface previously, but we now have a good plan in place.

It is a bit too early to give any specifics on the module yet though.

Thanks a lot for the update. Looking forward for it.
  • onin002onin002 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Another QoL I like to see is that all things that can be/expect to be done multiple times in a row, like buying/selling things have an slider. Since some things allready have an slider, it would be more consistent if all things have a slider.

/Onin