test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where are these Armored Bears coming from?

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
I have noticed a recent surge of Epic Armored Bear mounts in the AH for 180K AD. The zen store sells them at 3500 zen, I don't see any packs in the new lock box. I don't for one moment believe people are buying them for $35 just to sell them for $3.60 worth of AD. I assume they are coming from one of the dungeon chests now?
wb-cenders.gif

Answers

• Options
    nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User

In addition I believe Zen mounts still cannot be traded on the AH.

I checked. This is accurate.
  • Options
    forcemajeureforcemajeure Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Somebody at Cryptic wanted to put part of the 2nd Amendment in the game, but as usual they messed up on the copy-paste...
  • Options

The mounts themselves will be drops from running content and people will be getting more of them due to VIP reroll tokens which are driving a lot of prices down by signficantly increasing supply compared to pre-reroll times. This is why so many and so cheap.

The mounts from the Zen store are different from the drops from dungeons/skirms/trials because Zen mounts are account wide while drops are only for single characters. In addition I believe Zen mounts still cannot be traded on the AH.

I assumed they were dropping from chests. I am researching which one, so the information can be added to the wiki. The worst thing about any wiki is lack of information. Neverwinter wiki is full of holes and more recently they did some kind of upgrade, and murdered the search engine. This not the fault of Cryptic but the Gamepedia (another fine product owned by Amazon). If you want to know how bad it is now, try looking up Well of the Dragons. The page is there but the search engine cannot find it. If anyone has first hand knowledge where the mount drops, I will add it to the wiki.

Thanks!
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Unfortunately, a lot of the wiki contribution, for anything that beyond a copy paste of the tooltip lacks proper credit & links to the source of information and in many cases butchering the information to non-recognizable state up to just misleading and wrong.
    As opposed to Wikipedia for example where it's a minimal standard for articles to aim to provide sources and higher quality over quantity.

A that state, there is no reason to contribute. And to add to that some controversial edit of correct information that some didn't like.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Somebody at Cryptic wanted to put part of the 2nd Amendment in the game, but as usual they messed up on the copy-paste...

I don't that means what you think it means...
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User

I assume he mean the right to "Bear Arm" became "Arm(ored) Bear".
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    micky1p00 said:

Unfortunately, a lot of the wiki contribution, for anything that beyond a copy paste of the tooltip lacks proper credit & links to the source of information and in many cases butchering the information to non-recognizable state up to just misleading and wrong.
    As opposed to Wikipedia for example where it's a minimal standard for articles to aim to provide sources and higher quality over quantity.

A that state, there is no reason to contribute. And to add to that some controversial edit of correct information that some didn't like.

You are always welcomed to come help us out any time you like. As it stands for now, Hawchang and myself seem to be the entire "team". As little as I contribute to the wiki, I am sure Hawchang feels like the one legged man in an a__ kicking contest. :grin:
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    edited December 2018

I assume he mean the right to "Bear Arm" became "Arm(ored) Bear".
    Oh. I see. Well, that's just silly. Shirley, we can affix a nice cannon or something to the armor. After all, we have all these craftsmen lazing about drinking tea...
  • Options
    athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User

You are always welcomed to come help us out any time you like. As it stands for now, Hawchang and myself seem to be the entire "team". As little as I contribute to the wiki, I am sure Hawchang feels like the one legged man in an a__ kicking contest. :grin:

you've done a good job, i have added a little bit myself but i'm not up to date on the new content to help with it.
  • Options

you've done a good job, i have added a little bit myself but i'm not up to date on the new content to help with it.
    Thank you. I started a few years ago, updating anything in red text on the "list of quests" page. There was a lot of them. Also added some pictures of NPCs, so players would know who to look for taking quest from, like this one for example.
    wb-cenders.gif