test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug with the new lockbox - Companion Token and bug with Empowered Chain of Scales

aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
edited December 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
I opened one of the new lockbox with my daily vip key and not the first time I got 5 companion token + 3 opals + a rank 8 silver enchant on my cw...this time the opals + the enchant were stored but not the token...they werent even logged!

Other problem: the Empowered Chain of Scales doesnt give any stats right now at mythical!

And a second bug with it...the cooldown works only if Im online and playing this toons right now (I have 3 Empowered Chain of Scales on 3 toons all with the same problem)...was 4 hours offline and they are still on cooldown...

Post edited by aixis2000 on

Comments

• aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    I remember it was no big deal to get the Tarnished Mind Whisperer's Scale from folly when I did with my main´s...now that I want to have it on one of my alts I farmed tons of folly already but it seems to be that the droprate went down to zero? Has anyone gotten the scale lately?
  • cooljinxcooljinx Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    Yes, I got the scale several times on random toons that got folly on riq (and gold result).
  • aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    thx...yes today I did a folly marathon again and finaly I got one!