test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is There Is Something Greatly Amiss In Neverwinter?

I have been playing NW now for a bit over a year and things have been mostly smooth. But very recently I have noticed some troubling things that make we weary of not only spending any more money at NW but even continuing to play it.

Below is a list of things that I have recently experienced myself or know people it has affected.

1. - Base VIP bonus stats (gold, XP, glory) are no longer working properly. At first I thought this was just me, but I have asked other players I know and, low and behold, it has come to their attention now as well.

2 - The XP booster given away for the recent Zen event simply did not work. This happened to me as well as other players I know.

3 - One of the weekly quests in Chult is letting some people repeat it as much as they want in the same day. I have read on another site that some people (on PS4) can stand there and get the quest and turn it in again and again without having to actually do it. (I have just read about this on another site)

4 - In strongholds, some people are reporting getting 1000 influence from their daily five HE that normally only award 400. But it’s showing in really odd increments like one batch of influence of 899 and one of 101. I had this happen only once recently.

5 - Yesterday all of my toon’s avatars, as well as my companion’s, were showing from the reverse angle. In other words, instead of seeing their profile pic from the front (face), I only saw the back of their heads.

6 - The Master level Illusionist’s Gambit is just a total HAMSTER shoot now. I played one time and each bout we only got one wave of monsters. One time, in bout one, we got one wave, went to the silver bout got two waves and the gold bout was back to one wave. Sometimes it’s normal, sometimes it’s just bazaar.

7. Some of the daily quests in Sharandar can be awarded/played twice one after the other.

8. You all probably know the issues people are having with the holiday event awards. Other than XP booster I got that didn’t work at all, everything else was fine.

9. And some really weird stuff. I was in our stronghold recently and other than the HE’s there as not a single monster/NPC there at all. I mean nothing on the whole map. Today, my companion went down to zero health but instead of dying, she just stood there frozen in time through the whole encounter, like a statue. When it was done she still would not move. I went all over the map cleared a HE came back and she was in the same spot. I had to dismiss her and bring her back. Recently, I could not open a skill node that was native to my class! I could go on and on with these things but you get the idea.

I understand there is going to be bumps here and there but recently things have just been unstable.

Thoughts?
Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Comments

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Welcome to the average day in NWO. You never know what bug or issue you will run into on a day to day basis. Some days you see nothing and other days you will simply log off as you cannot stand playing due to all of the in game bugs.