test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Simple ways to make AD?? Level 55 or less

kabochonkabochon Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2018 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I have just come back to the game after a long break and i'm trying to figure out a simple way to grind some AD. It seems that most guides i've found are outdated or are for level 70 characters. Whatever road i take, whatever way i go, it seems i'm always pushed to by ZEN wich, for the moment, i can't afford. Is it me or the game is much less fun now for casual players then it was a few years back???
Post edited by kabochon on

Comments

• namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    The primary way to make RAD (of which you can convert up to 100K to AD per day) is doing random queues, trading in seals you get from random queues and heroic encounters, and some weeklies. For level 55, your only option is Random Leveling Queue.

Once you get to level 60, you can go to Sharandar and Dread Ring. Do the short intro quest chain to unlock two weekly quests Arcane Reservoir and The Red Wizards. They reward RAD.

After that, you need to be level 70 and have 9K item level for Random Intermediate Queue. Easily done by doing the Barovia intro quest to get the starter gear. Pros can level a toon from 1 to 70 in a day or two. Should not take to long to get to 70.
  • kabochonkabochon Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    So at my level, my only option is to do that Random Leveling Queue again an again?
    I have to check with the seals, there's so much currencies in the games it's very confusing. Thanks for the info.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Depending on how long your break was, if you have an seals, they may be obsolete and need to be traded in.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    kabochon said:

So at my level, my only option is to do that Random Leveling Queue again an again?
    I have to check with the seals, there's so much currencies in the games it's very confusing. Thanks for the info.

Invoke every chance you get. Every time you Invoke you earn a 50% RAD bonus. Inside the Seven Suns Coster Market, in the northwest corner, near the professions trader is the Adventurer Seal vendor. They sell rAD bags 500 rAD for 500 seals. Only open as many bags as you have rAD bonus to cover.
  • kabochonkabochon Member Posts: 3 Arc User

kabochon said:

Invoke every chance you get. Every time you Invoke you earn a 50% RAD bonus. Inside the Seven Suns Coster Market, in the northwest corner, near the professions trader is the Adventurer Seal vendor. They sell rAD bags 500 rAD for 500 seals. Only open as many bags as you have rAD bonus to cover.
    Thanks! I did not know about the seal vendor. I got rid of all my old seals and got like 2000RAD!

Thanks for all the good advance from everyone.
  • ludjoza#7078 ludjoza Member Posts: 1 New User
    Even as a new player to the game. i still remember my invokes every chance i get. they really help with RAD and XP to push your levels up while building a new CHAR.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Event
    press L in game, Calendar, Upcoming Events. The next one in line is
    https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Coins_of_Waukeen

You can make quite a lot of AD from events, with enough loot luck, you might even make millions from a single drop...
    Forgehammer of Gond from the Winter Festival for example.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!