test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Air Cultist Dialogue Loop

shwabbashwabba Member Posts: 37 Arc User
The dialogue for the air cultist companion keeps playing over and over outside the pet shop in Protector's Enclave. This has been going on for a long time now, since shortly after the Halloween event ended, I think? All I know for certain is there's only so long a person can hear the same four phrases before he loses it, please fix this soon, because air is freedom. If you need more information, I will help you in all ways. Some people thought this was just an annoying pet left near the bank, at first, but I have seen through the lies of the Howling Hatred. I still yearn for wings, but I'll settle for my sanity.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks shwabba! I know this was fixed on PC but I'll ask about an update to Console.
  • shwabbashwabba Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    UPDATE: He's still yearning for wings
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue was reported but due to the holidays there is no update on the status yet.
  • shwabbashwabba Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    UPDATE ON THE UPDATE: Neverember finally had him thrown in the dungeon for disturbing the peace. Thank you!